What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Or Gasnier: Which One Would You Rather Keep?

Cooper Or Gasnier?

• Total voters
Both are great players and I hope both stay with the Dragons for their entire careers.

But which one would Dragons fans rather keep if you had to choose between them?

Im not saying which is the best player, Im asking which one you think the Dragons would rather keep if one has to leave because of the salary cap.

Dragonwest

Juniors
impossible decision, not one you really want to think about. gasnier is the best attaching centre, cooper the best defensive. I guess most people would say gasnier is a rarer quantity but cooper would be better value for money. All im thinking about is them both destroying teams next yr, with whoever is outside creagh scoring the most trys for the year.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Put it this way. If someone would prefer Cooper over Gasnier, they are an idiot

Cooper is good, but Gasnier is special.

Gasnier is special.....but Cooper isnt as injury prone, isnt likley to head off to union and doesnt seem to have the issues Gasnier has.

wildmooka

Juniors
Whichever one of them is 100% committed to the cause, but hopefully both. The thing is they both offer so much in very different areas. Gaz can be quiet for 70 mins and then do something special, Coops is always very solid and an awesome defender

Godz Illa

Coach
nospam49™ said:
Gasnier is special.....but Cooper isnt as injury prone, isnt likley to head off to union and doesnt seem to have the issues Gasnier has.
Quite a Gaz-fixation you've got there. If we unload Gasnier do we rid ourselves of nospam49 forever too? If so, it is very very tempting.

The Preacher

First Grade
I couldn't see either donning a league jumper other than the Red V, though, I can see Gaz in sky blue followed by a gold jumper. I hope we can somehow keep both.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
nospam49™ said:
lol. here it comes. LF's Gaz obsession again.
Give it a rest.

God-King Dean

Immortal
nospam49™ said:

Whatever Penrith fans just read that, thank the lord you are not the CEO of their team

But getting that position requires intelligence

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ah the problem with polls...

A Parramatta supprter has voted Given the question, "Cooper Or Gasnier: Which One Would You Rather Keep?" doesn't that make that vote invalid?

;-)

God-King Dean

Immortal
It's as a clear as smacked arse nospam49 made this thread waiting for an opportunity to take pot-shots on Gasnier.

supersaint

Juniors
nospam49™ said:

Isn't the question which one you would like to keep though.

I'd say Cooper so Gasnier can come and play for the real Saints :D

I want the Dragons to get rid of Cooper because he'd look good in a Panthers jersey.

But Im interested to see what Dragons fans think....if they can stop whining long enough to vote in a poll on an internet fourm! :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
nospam49™ said:
I want the Dragons to get rid of Cooper because he'd look good in a Panthers jersey.

But Im interested to see what Dragons fans think....if they can stop whining long enough to vote in a poll on an internet fourm! :lol:
As I said, the poll is flawed. Supporters from other forums vote in it. The question is silly. Your follow up is biased. And you're the missing the options of 'both' and 'who cares?'

This isnt the bible.

You select one or the other.

This will not have any baring on real life.

This is just a forum.

Vote....or or dont vote. Just stop whinging about it.

Geez, anyone would think I was Nathan Brown or Trent Barrett or Lance Thompson or Shaun Timmins or.....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
nospam49™ said:
Geez, anyone would think I was Nathan Brown or Trent Barrett or Lance Thompson or Shaun Timmins or.....
...or someone who needs emoticons to know when they're being wound up.