What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman - It's Official...

Ratchy

Juniors
Yep Bennett a millionaire quite a few times over. He loves to play the poor card what a joke. 100k a year i think talbot payed him i wonder how much players got???

Specially when Bennett told players to take less money to stay at the Broncos using himself as an example of doing the same!!!!

He has a great record but is an assclown

Tony Bongo

Bench
Norman had another good game and came through one more game unscathed. Only 20 odd more and he will be an Eel. The Broncos v Cowboys was a great game to watch as it was, but I just can't help enjoying watching players who have signed with us - especially when they are going as well as Norman is.

Avenger

Immortal
The more I think about it the more I'm convinced that this kid will be our best 5/8th buy since we bought Michael Buettner back from the Northern Eagles.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
. But Prince said yesterday Norman's close friends within the Broncos team were asking questions of the young playmaker, perhaps in a bid to convince him to stay in Brisbane.

Advertisement

"I think he is pretty adamant that he is gone and he is off to Parramatta next year," Prince told Triple M radio in Sydney.

He said any fear and nervousness should be from Parramatta's point of view, leading in to the round 13 deadline.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/spor...-could-slip-free/story-e6frexp0-1226619817986

Smart one that prince - states Norman has already said he is coming for sure yet we should be nervous