What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Oates

st penguin

Juniors
So, you’re criticising simply because I have an expanded vocabulary? Should I apologise too? Didn’t you say something about being a pretentious wanker?

No justification needed for thrice. It’s simply a synonym for “three”.

You’ve also conveniently ignored the fact my original post wasn’t directed to you.

Never mind:
Thrice isn’t a synonym for three. It means three times.

Hence “thrice times” is tautological and a little bit wanky.

BLM01

First Grade
Did I hear right on the footy show. That we are now 1 of 8 clubs trying to sign Oates?..WOW

Bench
Born at Kogarah Hospital
Brighton boy through and through
Now working in New Orleans

Go the Saints

Sack Mary
In my time over there New Orleans was my team, however, living in San Diego everybody was a chargers supporter

possm

Coach
And then he'll extend with Broncos;)

Oats will go where ever Bennett goes. If Bennett stays for 2019, Oats will sign with a condition that Bennett is coach. If Bennett goes to another Club, you can be sure Oats and a couple of other players who alrady have an out in their contract, will follow him.

So Millward must be confident Bennett is not coming to the Dragons because he signed Latimore and Pereira unless of course the Club has Bennett approval to do so.

Latest posts