What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Payne to Dogs

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
referring to the team as 'chokers' within your sig file.

after everyone got angry at you, it was changed to the prayer you currently have..

jpaciocco91

Juniors
referring to the team as 'chokers' within your sig file.

after everyone got angry at you, it was changed to the prayer you currently have..

That was for a very brief period, when I was angry.

I then changed it to the list of predictions for 2010, along with adding the "Drag10ns" thing.

I then altered the list of predictions. This was also for a very brief time.

Now it is "Hail Wayne"- which has been voted by many here as "the worst poem ever".

big pat

Coach
if getting a return on your investment is really the most important thing to you, go bet on a horse..

the rest of us will cheer the dragons.. win, lose or draw.

i've tried betting on horses, no good all the one's i back only seem to have 3 legs.:BDH:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I only did that because we disgraced our heritage with that display in the finals. I actually stopped being a fan for a number of weeks. But be assured that I don't feel that way any more. I have been 'saved' by the grace of Wayne Bennett or so to speak. I'm back and I am here to stay.

And no, no Doggies or Sharkies. That is disgusting!

No amount of time could make us come around to you.

f**k off. Splitter.

I have never rated Corey Payne. The Dogs think they can create a miracle with this guy. One of my mates is a West Tigers fan and all he said was "with Payne there is NO GAIN" He completely rubbished him, knock ons his specialty.

In saying that, the Dogs will probably get the best out of him (much to my anger) The dogs are buying all of these cheap recruits hoping to get another Bryson Goodwin for minimum wage.

Maybe it will be a year for the under achiever to come through.
I think Jason Ryles will have a stellar year and the Rabbitohs will be in the race as well.
No I am not trolling, it is just a prediction.

watatank

Coach
I don't think the Bulldogs will be expecting to perform miracles with Payne. He's just a former local junior making a return. He'll start at Bankstown and if he comes good then he'll play. If not then he'll just stay there.

Last edited: