What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corona Virus and NRL Games

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
A profoundly stupid and dangerous attitude to have towards the virus. And also selfish.

Have you considered the many many MANY people who have weaker immune systems than yourself. Or the people that you may inadvertently infect once you are a carrier? Italy did not cancel all sport until nothing.

Are the public overreacting when it comes to their toilet paper bullshit? Yes. The crisis is very real though

I agree with the ‘selfish’ element.

Next week, I’m planning to go to Hobart for the ODI against NZ. Tassie’s first confirmed infected person is an employee at the hotel I stay at when down south. After his diagnosis, this bloke was clear told to go home, and self isolate.

Unbelievable.

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I’ve taken this whole situation extremely seriously. After much debate with myself, l’ve taken the much needed step of closing my bar to the public.

l would like to do my bit in helping the process. I will not offer drinks to friends, neighbours or freeloaders but will however endeavour to keep sales up by drinking alone and often.

Its the least l can do.............hic!

LINESPEED

Juniors
I’ve taken this whole situation extremely seriously. After much debate with myself, l’ve taken the much needed step of closing my bar to the public.

l would like to do my bit in helping the process. I will not offer drinks to friends, neighbours or freeloaders but will however endeavour to keep sales up by drinking alone and often.

Its the least l can do.............hic!

Yeah it’s every drinker for himself man...

Coronet Peak NZ with its Maori gods & cellars bulging with Coronas offers a unique celestial alignment which, according to the augurers, imparts antiviral protection & heavenly bliss

....I’m off

grouch

First Grade
NBA season suspended. Feels like it's just a matter of time doesn't it. If the virus takes rugby league AND Tom Hanks then is life even worth living tbh

jeffdragon

Bench
NBA season suspended. Feels like it's just a matter of time doesn't it. If the virus takes rugby league AND Tom Hanks then is life even worth living tbh

An NBA player tested for corona.
If an nrl player has it, unfortunately it might go the same way with parra on top of the table then the season is cancelled.
They can wait one more year.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I agree with the ‘selfish’ element.

Next week, I’m planning to go to Hobart for the ODI against NZ. Tassie’s first confirmed infected person is an employee at the hotel I stay at when down south. After his diagnosis, this bloke was clear told to go home, and self isolate.

Unbelievable.

Guess I won’t be going to Tassie now.

Stupid, bloody overreaction.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Guess I won’t be going to Tassie now.

Stupid, bloody overreaction.
Actually it's stupid to suggest it's an overreaction. People really have no clue the rate of spread and what it will look like in 3 weeks if precautions such as these aren't taken now.
Sport and travel cancellations are not going to affect the world in any tangible way. If each cancellation saves even 1 life it's worth it.

Latest posts