What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

tumbidragon

First Grade
clueless moron
Yeah. Collapsing the global economy, ruining the lives of 10s of millions of people because of a 'pandemic' that's allegedly killed ~11,000 people since Nov. The vast majority being over 80 with pre-existing health issues...
Your right, I'm the moron. We should all be panick buying TP and stop living, so that we may live :ok_hand:
Panic away you dickhead skirt.

undertaker

Coach
Are we taking bets on how long a Daily Tele journo writes a story about a bored NRL player breaking the lockdown guidelines and not social distancing correctly.
A matter of days.

You know the Telegraph will scrape the bottom of the barrel for a story.

undertaker

Coach
Geoff Toovey's reaction to tonight's announcement of the NRL suspending the comp

JkdSlgT.gif

blue bags

First Grade
Well, I'm certainly glad I decided against renewing my WatchNRL subscription that ends in five days.

Unless, of course, they'll allow me to watch the entire 1997 ARL or 2001 NRL seasons in sequence. Those were terrific seasons.
97 was very nice

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Never mind about the potentially thousands of lives.

Sure playing footy will result in thousands of lost lives.:rolleyes:

Given your logic I assume you and your family will not leave your house for the next 3 months.

somehow, I suspect self interest will override your fear of infecting anyone