What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Party? f**k you talkin about party?

Ain't no party here

tenor.gif

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Should've been much harder imo - Vaughan, JDB, Norman's contracts should all have been torn up.

Lived through peak covid in the UK, near 70k cases a day at one stage, if something like this had lead to containment lines being broken and covid becoming rampant, then the entire country is rooted. Know many people who lost their job, know some who lost or will lose family members, know from my personal experience what covid is actually like when it's rife and what it actually does to society - none of this Disneyland-type covid thing most people in Australia have experienced. So I'm much harder than 99.9999 per cent of people on the covid stuff.

Don't give a f**k about careers if it means my friends and family members never have to live through what I did, if it means clubs don't go broke because the country had to shit down, etc. We've blown our load on public borrowing too.

If it broke through, we'd be calling for prison sentences.

souths_reborn

Juniors
DeBelin was found hiding under a bed 😂😂
I don't believe that for a second. I don't think he would have had time to get under a bed given that the cops would have knocked under the door unexpectedly. Furthermore, l doubt he would fit under a bed given his size.

The whole players hiding thing was a story made up by Paul Kent on NRL 360. As you know, the truth and Paul Kent have a very distant relationship.

I don't believe that for a second. I don't think he would have had time to get under a bed given that the cops would have knocked under the door unexpectedly. Furthermore, l doubt he would fit under a bed given his size.

The whole players hiding thing was a story made up by Paul Kent on NRL 360. As you know, the truth and Paul Kent have a very distant relationship.

Fox have finally got a juicy story that finally takes some focus away from the absolute bollocks that is the current state of the game on the park right now …

So naturally they’d wring the living daylights out of it. Truth being optional…

NRL must have heaps of cash, so, so many fines, who do they make the cheque out too?

Make no mistake, sheer volume and size of fines thus season is part of the NRL strategy…

Making money, no matter how or where it comes from, is the prime strategy from the NRL right now.

The game came close to financially bleeding to death last year. And it’s not out of the woods this year..

The fines aren’t the complete cure to the state of the game, but they will be a big bold line on the NRL P&L..

I’d like to actually know the total… but I reckon it could be over the half-million dollar mark in total this year. Vaughan n co now their biggest benefactors…

So in effect, the Dragons have just made a huge financial contribution to help save the game…. Well played boys!