What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Mr Spock!

Referee
Maybe West Tiger had Covid Lambda version last night.

What are the symptoms:
Loss of heart muscle
Poor brain function inhibiting sensible decision making
General feeling of apathy and I don't give a shit.
Poor muscular function inhibiting players to pass or kick properly

Good to see the Tiges practising social distancing with their dummy half.

Grapple

Bench
Maybe West Tiger had Covid Lambda version last night.

What are the symptoms:
Loss of heart muscle
Poor brain function inhibiting sensible decision making
General feeling of apathy and I don't give a shit.
Poor muscular function inhibiting players to pass or kick properly

Good to see the Tiges practising social distancing with their dummy half.

I know you're probably joking, it's hard to tell, but right now this is not the time. Please apologise. Many people dying. Many people #doingittough. #stopthespread

Hope Paul Vaughn finds a good team, a good forward that could be beneficial for other squads.

Ridiculous that he has lost his job. Amazing that there are so many Karen's out there that believe this bull shit. I would laugh at them but it's all too sad.

diPTKps.gif

Not sure if Big Paulie found a good team or shit team; but he did find a team, bro 👍 🤣

azza29

Juniors
But after seeing how devastating this virus is, i've changed my tune.
It’s certainly serious but worth keeping in perspective. Australia’s covid death toll this year is in single figures, most of our vulnerable population are fully vaccinated, people are hardly “dying in the streets”. I’m not sure your claim of “most deadly disease” is even close to accurate either.

Totally agree in a cautious approach but no need to catastrophise.

Grapple

Bench
It’s certainly serious but worth keeping in perspective. Australia’s covid death toll this year is in single figures, most of our vulnerable population are fully vaccinated, people are hardly “dying in the streets”. I’m not sure your claim of “most deadly disease” is even close to accurate either.

Totally agree in a cautious approach but no need to catastrophise.

You're right in saying it's serious but the numbers really don't matter. They wouldn't shut down complete states, the economy and/or people's livelihoods if it wasn't a catastrophe and incredibly deadly. Think about it!

You're right in saying it's serious but the numbers really don't matter. They wouldn't shut down complete states, the economy and/or people's livelihoods if it wasn't a catastrophe and incredibly deadly. Think about it!
The first shutdowns they did last year were because they didn't want the hospitals to be overrun. Now they are just overreacting. The rest of the world is understanding we have to learn to live with Covid-19 and all the variations because it will be now with us forever. Australia has yet to accept this important point. If we continue down this path we won't open up our borders for 100 years.

This latest 'outbreak' is confined to one family. And based off previous Qld lockdowns in the past 7 months, this was an overreaction. They are only doing this because that is what they think the people want. But the more times you lockdown, the less effective they become because people become sick of them.

Last edited: