What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corrigan

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Am I the only one who feels as though talanoa has shape shifted into this red head? Fair dinkum, watching him play makes me want to punch nuns.

What are our other options aside from Merritt?

hunters

Juniors
The obvious option is Farrell to centre and McQueen to wing (really don't know why we don't have this already!)

Corrigan tries his heart out and good on him for that but he should be a grade below.

Cost us last week in Perth ,2 missed tackles two tries,also today,missed tackle,try!.Corrigan is not first grade standard and will never be.
Is Madge watching the same game.
WHY IS MC QUEEN NOT STARTING ON THE WING!!!!!:x

the painter

Juniors
Am I the only one who feels as though talanoa has shape shifted into this red head? Fair dinkum, watching him play makes me want to punch nuns.

What are our other options aside from Merritt?

i wouldnt go around punching nuns, but fair dinkum, his defence aint bad at times, but my dear old mum offers more in attack than he does.

Big Sam

First Grade
His defence is fine but he offers nothing in attack. The sooner Merritt comes back, the better.

pierced

Juniors
Yer, replace corrigan. That'll fix it! He's a young kid with no experience. I think we have bigger problems. Let's see, um guys in the second half of a decade in the NRL still playing like they've been on the piss all weekend and couldn't give a shit.

African Monkey

First Grade
Yer, replace corrigan. That'll fix it! He's a young kid with no experience. I think we have bigger problems. Let's see, um guys in the second half of a decade in the NRL still playing like they've been on the piss all weekend and couldn't give a shit.
Corrigan is a massive problem.

pierced

Juniors
Corrigan is a massive problem.

I do agree mate. And I 100% can not understand how Mcqueen is not playing 80 on the wing with Farrel and King at centres. I just think bagging one young player is a cop out for such an under achieving side. Would like to see Everingham put on a few pounds but geez he has'nt shown to be a liability yet. So disapointed tonight though. Shit house teams playing shit house footy. If i want luck, I'll play lotto. I at least want to see the same team week in week out watching footy.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Hopefully a week in the bears has put a rocket up Peats & McQueen and we'll see them back in the team this week.

Did anyone watch the bears game or have the results?

Galeforce

Bench
problem is Farrel is NOT a top centre , he is a great finisher but a poor passer to play centre.Corrigan is NOT a winger and not an attacking centre for top grade however he plays a reasonable centre defensive game.considering the weaknesses, my preference is Mcqueen and Merritt as wingers and Farrell into centre.The other option is Inglis back to centre , Merritt to fullback and Mcqueen and Farrell as the wingers.

Where does Roberts play when he is ready to come back ? fullback is his position

Sugar

Bench
Corrigan = Redheaded nuffy
Has gone to my No 1 most hated Ginger Ninja leaping over Gillard and Vautin

pierced

Juniors
problem is Farrel is NOT a top centre , he is a great finisher but a poor passer to play centre.Corrigan is NOT a winger and not an attacking centre for top grade however he plays a reasonable centre defensive game.considering the weaknesses, my preference is Mcqueen and Merritt as wingers and Farrell into centre.The other option is Inglis back to centre , Merritt to fullback and Mcqueen and Farrell as the wingers.

Where does Roberts play when he is ready to come back ? fullback is his position

GI to 5/8th and Merrit fback. Or piss Inglis off and stop wasting 600 G's a year on a guy that seriously doesn't direct our team around. Piss Sutton off from the halves and give the guy a chance to just be a solid player in a consistent team. He's not walking on water in the halves. He's barely passing it!

Cost us last week in Perth ,2 missed tackles two tries,also today,missed tackle,try!.Corrigan is not first grade standard and will never be.
Is Madge watching the same game.
WHY IS MC QUEEN NOT STARTING ON THE WING!!!!!:x

Agreed he should GO ! He is no good in attack, we are badly missing Merrit with the line breaks Merrit was always their to get the ball and scoot away. We are missing the top try scorer in our team.

rabbitohs95

Bench
IMO When everyone is healthy:

1. Merritt
2. Everingham
3. King
4. GI
5. Farrell
6. Sutton
7. Reynolds
8. Geddes
9. Luke
10. Asotasi
11. Sam
12. DT
13. Crocker

14. Tyrrell
15. Luke Burgess
16. Clark
17. Peats/McQueen

How good was Jason Clark today? Really showed his utility value playing at prop, same to Tyrrell who's really matured as a player.

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
After Suttons break today, if he catches that pass, he scores. But he dropped it, his attack is that bad. If his attack was half as good as his defence he would be alright.

Latest posts