What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could we still end up with inglis???

Joely01

Bench
Correct me if im wrong isnt Walker faster then Reddy??

I think Walker will do better next year then alot of people think.

:lol: and reddy would out jump walker 9/10 times competing for kicks. Speed isn't all you need when you are a winger.
Reddy would also be a more reliable player as already stated

here food for thought i think parra should wait and see what the cowboys do and if they purchase champion they should start the ball rolling on getting willie tonga release as he wants out and has asked for a release but tates injury put that to rest and remember that was there original choice they hope to get at centre this coming season...just a thought.!!!!

caylo

Bench
Walker has apparently been impressive in the offseaon and as we saw this year Inu played close to the whole season and Wright played a dozen games even thou they were down the pecking order. We will probably see Walker and Atkines given a chance and younger players like Loko, Filiga and Sio may also play a role if injuries hit hard.
Reddy is unlikley to start the season with his injury so whatuira will probably partner Atkines or Walker early on and when Reddy comes back into the side we may very well see Walker and Reddy on the same edge. If by some miracle we pick up another centre and Whatuira may miss out over Reddy and Walker, who knowns. ATM alot of our players need to prove themselves and this is going to be a very intresting year.

Joely01

Bench
Walker has apparently been impressive in the offseaon and as we saw this year Inu played close to the whole season and Wright played a dozen games even thou they were down the pecking order. We will probably see Walker and Atkines given a chance and younger players like Loko, Filiga and Sio may also play a role if injuries hit hard.
Reddy is unlikley to start the season with his injury so whatuira will probably partner Atkines or Walker early on and when Reddy comes back into the side we may very well see Walker and Reddy on the same edge. If by some miracle we pick up another centre and Whatuira may miss out over Reddy and Walker, who knowns. ATM alot of our players need to prove themselves and this is going to be a very intresting year.
Where does Hicks fit in for you?

84 Baby

Referee
Pecking order for centre:
1. Reddy - he actually played centre for the majority of last year... in the NRL as well.
2. Whatuira - international class centre with some none football issues... where have we heard that before? His issues are different to Tahu's though. Good player in his prime, in decline now, maybe wants big season to put all his issues behind him.
3. Hicks - Similar player to Reddy just older.
4. Walker - has experience, quite a few different skills, more of a winger
5. Sio/Brien/Loko/Filiga - young, fast and strong. If they're training well and we need a short-term replacement, any of them could get the call up.
6. Atkins/Burt - they're wingers.
7. Smith/Horo/Lasalo/Maitua - they're forwards.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
reddy would save twice as many trys as walker could score, and that's not counting how many reddy could score himself

caylo

Bench
Where does Hicks fit in for you?

Wasn't sure if he had signed, if he has he would be probably start in the centres until reddy is fit. With all these 1 year contacts signings maybe kearney thinks guys like filiga, loko, sio and brien are a few years away

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I would start with Reddy and Atkins and if Reddy is out Whatuira comes in. Burt and Hicks as the starting wingers. I would even be tempted to play Walker as an impact player off the bench.

Agent Mulder

Bench
:lol: and reddy would out jump walker 9/10 times competing for kicks. Speed isn't all you need when you are a winger.

Im thinking that Reddy would be starting centre anyway, As for Walker i just have a feeling i guess that Walker may do a Taylor (2001).

I mean everyone laughed at us when we signed Taylor and if it wasnt for Brad Drew he would of been the signing of the year.

Joely01

Bench
Wasn't sure if he had signed, if he has he would be probably start in the centres until reddy is fit. With all these 1 year contacts signings maybe kearney thinks guys like filiga, loko, sio and brien are a few years away
The talk on here sounds like he has signed.

Joely01

Bench
Im thinking that Reddy would be starting centre anyway, As for Walker i just have a feeling i guess that Walker may do a Taylor (2001).

I mean everyone laughed at us when we signed Taylor and if it wasnt for Brad Drew he would of been the signing of the year.
Maybe your right, lets just hope whoever puts on that jersey does an awesome job for us

Sparky 74

Juniors
1.Hayne
2. Burt
3. Inglis
4. Whaturia
5. Hicks
I think that back line looks better

or

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Reddy
4. Whaturia
5. Hicks
6. Inglis
7. Mortimer
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

lingard

Coach

Reddy is a very under-rated player, because he isn`t flashy. If he`d been on the field for the whole eighty minutes, we would have won the 2009 grand final, you know. Greg Inglis would never have scored his try after half-time, because Reddy would have taken that chip kick into the in-goal. And of story.

Parra Pride

Referee
Reddy is a very under-rated player, because he isn`t flashy. If he`d been on the field for the whole eighty minutes, we would have won the 2009 grand final, you know. Greg Inglis would never have scored his try after half-time, because Reddy would have taken that chip kick into the in-goal. And of story.

Reddy is extremely underated, I still say Reddy was the man to shut down Inglis in the Origin, not Beau bloody Scott, but try telling that to the same people who named a bench player as captain.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Foxsports are reporting now that Ingliss is disillusioned with league and he's now off to talk to the Bombers about playing AFL.

Translated means the fat sh*t and his huge greedy ego wants to exploit the situation as much as he can even if it does cost 3 of his team mates their job.

Gronk

Staff member
Foxsports are reporting now that Ingliss is disillusioned with league and he's now off to talk to the Bombers about playing AFL.

Translated means the fat sh*t and his huge greedy ego wants to exploit the situation as much as he can even if it does cost 3 of his team mates their job.

He'd need to lose 25 kgs in 2 months to play AFL.

Noise

Coach
Greg plays for melbourne. Greg allegedly bashes gf. Greg aquitted of bashing gf. Gregs gf moves to brisbane so greg wants to do the same. Greg does a deal with brisbane. Greg backs out of deal with brisbane. Greg does deal with south sydney. Greg marries gf in brisbane. Greg maybe barred from souths. Greg possibly back to melbourne to talk with essendon yet his gf still in brisbane, the very reason why he wanted to go there in the first place. Did i miss nething here?

Greg is one dumb f**k