What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could we still end up with inglis???

Anyone (including Inglis) that believes he could play AFL need to have another look at the Gatorade Bolt, and remember, that you need to be able to continue running (at speed) for the majority of the game.

I think he would be spending the majority of the games on the interchange bench....

Gronk

Staff member
Anyone (including Inglis) that believes he could play AFL need to have another look at the Gatorade Bolt, and remember, that you need to be able to continue running (at speed) for the majority of the game.

I think he would be spending the majority of the games on the interchange bench....

Yep I understand that AFL players run 12-15km per match at 70% aerobic threshold.

GI would struggle to run for 10 mins at that pace I bet.

strider

Post Whore
maybe a fat turd like him could have managed back in the old days where aussie rules had stricter positions and you could play full forward/back and stay in one third of the field the whole time .... but these days its massively more athletic .... i'm sure he could manage to get into shape if he really tried, but its funny to think of him even trying to play atm :lol:

born an eel

Bench
Greg plays for melbourne. Greg allegedly bashes gf. Greg aquitted of bashing gf. Gregs gf moves to brisbane so greg wants to do the same. Greg does a deal with brisbane. Greg backs out of deal with brisbane. Greg does deal with south sydney. Greg marries gf in brisbane. Greg maybe barred from souths. Greg possibly back to melbourne to talk with essendon yet his gf still in brisbane, the very reason why he wanted to go there in the first place. Did i miss nething here?

Greg is one dumb f**k
only one thing,
Greg still contracted to Storm

DeanPay98

Juniors
Well the guy must have known that the payments he was receiving were rorting the cap. He played in teams that won premierships by cheating the cap --- including 2009, which could have been Caylo's and Hindy's premiership year. So if he's lost to the game, then thats fine by me.

Gronk

Staff member
Of course he knows. His manager (and not the Souths club) would have had to arrange all the 3rd party deals. If it were true, the NRL would have endorsed the contract ages ago. Cry me a river GI.

Joely01

Bench
Can someone just clear something up for me. we have DEFFINATELY signed whaturia and hicks?

lingard

Coach
here food for thought i think parra should wait and see what the cowboys do and if they purchase champion they should start the ball rolling on getting willie tonga release as he wants out and has asked for a release but tates injury put that to rest and remember that was there original choice they hope to get at centre this coming season...just a thought.!!!!

Welcome, mate. That is an interesting idea. Personally, I would prefer Champion, as he is younger and is a very good centre. But you never know.

lingard

Coach
Reddy is extremely underated, I still say Reddy was the man to shut down Inglis in the Origin, not Beau bloody Scott, but try telling that to the same people who named a bench player as captain.

I`m sure Reddy would not look out of place at origin level.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Whatuira has been sgined for Parra. First blunder for Kearney. If this is jobs for former team mates - you'd be better off with Utai.

Latest posts