What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

covell workwear

curry.

Juniors
hey guys,

does anyone know where i can purchase luke covells brand of workwear?

they suit my needs and my friend gurpreet told me to maybe try here.

im looking for stubbies

curry.

Juniors
no i just need them for work. And Gurpreet tells me they weigh less than hard yakka

*Gurpreet is my friend.

Godz Illa

Coach
This is a great initiative from Covell, following the success of the workwear range created by the Wally Lewis/Andrew Gee partnership. Good stuff.

wittyfan

Referee
curry. said:
no i just need them for work. And Gurpreet tells me they weigh less than hard yakka

*Gurpreet is my friend.

Gurpreet has told me otherwise. ;-)

Covell might not have the style of Witty, but his gear is comfortable and practical.

Iafeta

Referee
Is this the stuff?

sydney_mardi_gras_lineup.jpg

I think its on his website http://www.ifonlyicoulddomorethangoalkickimaygetagigforthekiwis.com

Hope this helps.

Iafeta

Referee
Shoes like the man himself.

Without complication. Without fuss. Unfashionable. Get in there, up the guts, do nothing type of shoes. Without fleet of foot. Without side stepping ability.

Just classic, raw 1747-1754 period winger boots.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
velcro is so new agey, its been around for years I know, but its ahead of its time, one day, it will be fashionable, and everyone at Kmart will say "Told ya so!"