What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coverage of the game on Friday :(

Channel 9 are showing the Bulldogs/Broncos game live in both NSW and QLD, so the radio stations are bound to cover this game as well.

And because the same game is live in qld, its unlikely my usual streaming website will have the game either.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but unless we get on a plane bound for townsville there is no way to see or hear the game live

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im fine with the later coverage as have commitments till around 8 or 9 ish or so

Cheers

I don't watch football if its not live.

I just remembered my internet stream comes from the uk...who i think still get the game live.

so there may be hope

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Kindly delete your post. This forum does not tolerate the use of sites like that which rip off the nrl

what he said

any further posting of illegal streams will be deleted

if you have an issue with this lack of coverage take it up with the authorities, being the NRL

Parra Guru

Coach
Geez who gives a sh*t. At least the game is on free to air! I have foxtel so I'd prefer it at 2pm Sunday but it's not. It's not that hard to keep yourself busy for 2 hours.

Won't the ABC have a live call? Even if it is streamed in to Sydney and only broadcast on their NQ regional ABC station we should be able to get it. Maybe even on Grandstand Digital Radio. Now it may very well be Bias towards North Queensland but there should at least be a call of the game.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Really can't blame channel 9 we aren't going that well in the first half and neither are the cowboys. Should be 0-0 at half time but what a second half it will be.

pity digital tv doesn't have viewers choice like fox sports, the only thing i hate about the 2nd friday night and why i almost never watch it past half time is the amount of ads, it's like they try to make up for the ones they didn't show in the 7:30pm game. Same reason i only watch sunday footy on 9 if parra are playing and even then most of the time i wait til the 6pm replay on foxsports.

muznik

Juniors
Just a typical friday night Parra game for us supporters in Brisbane.

THIS !

Bad Beat = having to get up at 4am & leave Gold Coast to make Brisbane 6am flight to Townsville on Saturday morning for work !

1 x day too late = FML ! :(