What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys earn home final

Bomber

Bench
After tonight's win, we are four points ahead of the Dogs (5th) and five points ahead of the Warriors (6th with a game in hand).

The win also equals the club's best ever season in terms of wins (2005).

If Parramatta loses one of their next two games (Dragons away, Broncos home), we'll finish third regardless of our game next week.

Townsville will go off.

Bomber

Bench
If anybody's on the forum at this hour, they're obviously not too worried about finding out the score.

innsaneink

Referee
Real considerate dickhead.....
...was currently half time and a 5 minute ads break, 10 point ball game, going by the thread title, its just a deliberate spoiler...congratulations knob jock.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Haha, if you think you morons have a chance after letting in 18 against the Knights, you are delutional! :lol:

yakstorm

First Grade
Well with Melbourne, Manly and now Townsville locked in, three out of the four quarter final matches should easily sell out.

Lets hope for Auckland for the fourth game, would really give a nice spread for the competition.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
If Bulldogs win next week, assuming Parramatta wins their next two, the two teams will play each other back to back, on a Friday night, same venue, same time. :shock:

ManlyFan07

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Real considerate dickhead.....
...was currently half time and a 5 minute ads break, 10 point ball game, going by the thread title, its just a deliberate spoiler...congratulations knob jock.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people think they can come onto a League forum at half time of a replayed game and expect to not have the final result revealed.

Next time you don't want to know the score, stay off the Net.

Gene Krupa

Referee
ManlyFan07 said:
It never ceases to amaze me how some people think they can come onto a League forum at half time of a replayed game and expect to not have the final result revealed.

So that makes it all good, does it? f**king manly fans. The real knobs of the NRL!

Shorty

Staff member
Despite some rude individuals who have to spoil the party...
Yes Townsville will go off.

innsaneink

Referee
ManlyFan07 said:

Why do you think scores in active games are updated in yellow text?

Why do you think theres a particular "game day- match talk- spoiler" forum?

TIPTOP

Juniors
Congratulations,i reckon every team in the 8 will fancy their chances against the cowboys and will be busy manipulating their positions after the dogs have beaten you.

Shorty

Staff member
TIPTOP said:
Congratulations,i reckon every team in the 8 will fancy their chances against the cowboys and will be busy manipulating their positions after the dogs have beaten you.
:lol::lol:
Oh because it's certain they'll beat us?
Melbourne called their bluff.

I hope every coach underestimates.

TIPTOP

Juniors
Well you've beaten the panthers,dragons and knights.................no disrespect but all bargain basement stuff and next week you can face up to the wounded bulldogs then we'll see if your team is underestimated

Shorty

Staff member
TIPTOP said:
Well you've beaten the panthers,dragons and knights.................no disrespect but all bargain basement stuff and next week you can face up to the wounded bulldogs then we'll see if your team is underestimated
Oh that's right,the wounded Bulldogs:roll:
We'll see.

ManlyFan07

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Why do you think scores in active games are updated in yellow text?

Why do you think theres a particular "game day- match talk- spoiler" forum?

None of which would be necessary if people who didn't want to know the score simply stayed off the net.

Why does everyone else have to tip toe around you ?

Latest posts