What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys earn home final

Bomber

Bench
Apologies Ink, I'll treat the knob head as a compliment, coming from you.

The Cowboys sealed a spot with the Dogs losing anyway.

Oops, I mentioned a football score. Ban me.

imasharkie

Coach
How good was Matty Bowen last night.
He should be the Australian fullback. He is far more dangerous than Hunt.

Cowboys big problem is there forward strength. That will be their downfall in the semi finals unfortunately.

innsaneink

Referee
imasharkie said:

Cowboys big problem is there forward strength. That will be their downfall in the semi finals unfortunately.

He gets the ball on his own line and the commentators said something like'' we all expect him torun the length of the field every time he gets it"...they were right, you just expectingsomething to happen whenever he gets it...awesome player

Shorty

Staff member
imasharkie said:

Our forwards are young and inexperienced but we're on the up and I see promising signs.
Carl Webb had another good game.

Our backline is older than the forward pack:?
Sweeney both Smiths and Bowman!

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
All those who are complaining about "tip toeing" around. FFS, its a thing called consideratoin. This thread should have; a) been in the spoiler subforum and b) had a thread title like "After Tonight..." - and the first words of the post could have been "Cowboys have secured home final"

There is a reason for spoiler tags and simple "stay off the net" doesnt cut it.

bula_stormer

Juniors
Wow i cant believe they are in the top 4, sneaking under the radar abit. If they can fix up their defense they can win this comp.

goboggo

Juniors
Oh My Goodness.

I'm a Parra fan and it pains me to do this but I have to side with the Manly dude here.

Spoilers schmoilers. It's a f**king internet site about Rugby League. If you are in the middle of watching the game then don't come on the net. It's not hard. Are you that much in need of reading the net that you can't wait 40 minutes?

Seriously, even if there are rules about this, people are going to not know, or make mistakes, or whatever.

Anyway, isn't there a 'live scores' table on the right, over there-------------------->

Watching the game? Stay off the net.

Shorty

Staff member
Yeah,pretty much you're going to have to divert your eyes from the side anyway so just stay out of the NRL section.

It's a bit of an overreaction.

Wiki Worriers

Juniors
Congrats guys youve had plenty of knockers, mostly from people that think youre a two man show.All the best for the finals series

DogEEL

Juniors
i agree, what do you expect coming to a RL forum. you should have learned by now to stay away from aRL forum till the games over. it's not that long a wait.

& the idiot that said the cowboys don't have a chance cause the knights put in 18 points doesn't have a clue. & your meant to be a knights supporter.

the knights are a different team with buderus, i thought they played realy good at times last night & were unlucky. the knights have played a few realy good games this year. but they have been unlucky with injuries + they lost the best player in the world. what do you expect? & they still have showed promise for next year.

Charlie124

First Grade
I came onto the forums while a game was being played earlier on this year, ruined the result for me. But you know what i did? I LEARNED A LESSON and now ill stay off the net when i want to watch a delayed game, its pretty simple.

DogEEL

Juniors
& the other idiot TIPTOP, i'm sure any team in the 8 will be happy to play against the cowboys. lol. no big deal playing against the 2 best players in the world JT & Bowen.

Latest posts