What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys game

Craigshark

First Grade
Alright, get over the storm loss. It is what it is. Honestly, we played pretty shit but still hung in there for the majority of the game against a perfect storm and a f**kwit ref..

Get out there on Friday night and support them. We should win this game if we play our power game we all know we can, and let’s face it, would do a us world of good if we do.

13 other clubs supporters would love to be in our position right now. The big deal about finishing top 4 is getting a second shot and that’s exactly what we have.

letssss goooo sharkiesss

Poss

Juniors
Alright, get over the storm loss. It is what it is. Honestly, we played pretty shit but still hung in there for the majority of the game against a perfect storm and a f**kwit ref..

Get out there on Friday night and support them. We should win this game if we play our power game we all know we can, and let’s face it, would do a us world of good if we do.

13 other clubs supporters would love to be in our position right now. The big deal about finishing top 4 is getting a second shot and that’s exactly what we have.

letssss goooo sharkiesss

Agree - put the storm game, an anomaly, aside.

Lets bash these Cowboys and get the W

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I do worry about the Cows. We smashed them earlier in the year here but they are a much, much better side now. Chad has seemingly been left out for months and that’s coincided with their uplift in performance

I just really hope that Storm loss hasn’t f**ked our confidence because this will need to be an 80 minute performance against this lot. They can score but their defence is a little suspect

I’d like to think we can get the job done against them still but I’m really not sure

letssss goooo sharkiesss
I just want to see a Finals intensity from our team. To be honest I thought our game against the Storm had the least intensity out of all the finals played over the weekend.

Fitz needs to get the team angry and full of mongrel. And leave the stupid mistakes in the dressing room.

Reactions: PJ

PJ

First Grade
If we can't beat the Cowboys we don't deserve to be going deep in the finals.

But there is a gulf between Storm and Panthers to the rest of the teams

Frenzy.

Post Whore
100%… DA out, BHU or Tuks in… just smash em up the guts all game.

And if Ronnie isn’t fit (he looks lame to me), get Stoney in.
BHU was pretty ordinary for the Jets yesterday. When he's good he's top 17 but he hasn't been good. Tuks was way better but minutes a question mark. They both played 56 minutes yesterday but that's in KOE Cup where defence is optional.

If we could just get 20 REALLY good minutes out of BHU it'd be good

Craigshark

First Grade
BHU was pretty ordinary for the Jets yesterday. When he's good he's top 17 but he hasn't been good. Tuks was way better but minutes a question mark. They both played 56 minutes yesterday but that's in KOE Cup where defence is optional.

If we could just get 20 REALLY good minutes out of BHU it'd be good

think his best game this year for us was vs cowboys from memory.. went at nanai like it was personal for the hip drop last year or the year before. Would like to see that again this week

Latest posts