What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys Match Thread / Post Match Thread

Pumba

First Grade
HOUSTON GIVES AWAY A CRUCIAL PENALTY!!

Thurston converts we are locked up at 18 all.

cram

Bench
I once asked the question whether I should get pay tv....simple answer is no because I am sure I would be putting something through the TV

cram

Bench
Hooray, saves the computer and radio from being thrown from the house....well for the time being anyway....lol

Tank30

Juniors
That is crap....Gidley was held for 25 f**king minutes and then scores...Should have been a double movement...

Pumba

First Grade
GREAT TRY GIDLEY!!

The strength of the man!

30-18

Fulltime!

Last edited:

cram

Bench
Thank the lord for small mercies.....and for the record I have broken the hoodoo, first time i have picked the Knights this year and they have actually won....lol

Pumba

First Grade
Bedsy was a man possesed!

Kidley was awesome so to Simmo and the rest of this team.

I thought Hilder was inspirational aswell.

NthKnight

That is crap....Gidley was held for 25 f**king minutes and then scores...Should have been a double movement...

Its not held if your moving forward and it cant be a double movement if the arm carrying the ball hasnt touched the ground. Learn the rules you nuffy

otori

Juniors
Yep Parra move down a slot :p

Man if only we'd beaten the Warriors those two times huh .... :x

Apey

Staff member
That is the dumbest trolling I have ever seen. Well done, Tank :lol:

sh*t game really, I wish we could be consistent throughout an entire game rather than a few sparks of brilliance. Our flat footed approach is annoying the crap out of me.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Blardy hell. I am going to die of a heart attack. I broke another austar remote.

That was another sh*thouse display really but atleast we won. We are going to have to stop giving away stupid ass penalties and piggybacking teams out their own half. Roosters will put 40 on us if we play like that, there defence won't be as weak. Alot of work to be done. ALOT.