What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys Match Thread / Post Match Thread

Bicey_18

Bench
Im not too disappointed really I mean, very humid conditions it looked like and we got a lil tired in the middle stages of the game. Its still a very tough road trip so to get the 2 points is an excellent result.. keep it up boys

Pumba

First Grade
Newcastle Knights (30)
Tries: Chris Houston, Matt Hilder, Kurt Gidley (2), Jarrod Mullen
Goals: Kurt Gidley (5/6)
DEFEATED
North Queensland Cowboys (18)
Tries: Ben Farrar (2), Matthew Bartlett
Goals: Johnathan Thurston (3/4)

Tank30

Juniors
Doesn't matter who is in the 8 in rd 14 Bicey...Only matters in rd 26...

You people sh*t me....No one can make a negative comment about your precious knights....Get over yourselves..

Oh and for the fool who doesn't know the rules...Here is the excerpt...Second movement
after tackle
When an attacking player is tackled
within easy reach of the goal line he
should be penalised if he makes a
second movement to place the ball over
the line for a try...

Therefore if he is held and puts the ball down it is a double movement...NUFFY:crazy:

Pumba

First Grade
Just had the press conference.

No news on Vuna though.

Will have to wait for Pika to find out.

I think give him a week or two off anyway.

Bring in Aku.

Frederick

Staff member

You people sh*t me....No one can make a negative comment about your precious knights....Get over yourselves..

Oh and for the fool who doesn't know the rules...Here is the excerpt...Second movement
after tackle
the line for a try...

Therefore if he is held and puts the ball down it is a double movement...NUFFY:crazy:
But he wasn't held... *edit*

Last edited by a moderator:

General Knight

Juniors

after tackle
the line for a try...

But he wasnt held. Noob.

Apey

Staff member
Tell me how it is trolling???

Coming into our forum and having a complete biased opinion of every aspect of the game in an attempt to get us riled up.

But instead, we're just laughing at you. :sleeper: Troll

Yeah we really have nothing negative to say :sarcasm:

General Knight

Juniors
Oh FFS...My point in the original thread if you read it, you can read can't you, was that he should have been called held and that in my opinion it should have been called a double movement...

Yeah and he wasnt held and it wasnt a double movement. Maybe you should go back to school to learn to read again.

Bicey_18

Bench
Funny thing is and I can kinda understand why he has decided to come in now.. if we were to lose, Parra remain in the 8 so he had an interest in the result.

Tank30

Juniors
Yeah and he wasnt held and it wasnt a double movement. Maybe you should go back to school to learn to read again.

For the last time moron, MY OPINION IS THAT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED HELD AND THEREFORE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED AS A DOUBLE MOVEMENT..

It is really not that hard to get is it???:crazy:

Apey

Staff member
Funny thing is and I can kinda understand why he has decided to come in now.. if we were to lose, Parra remain in the 8 so he had an interest in the result.

Of course Trolly had a hidden agenda, look at him swearing when we score our last try. He was so stupid that he thought Cowboys could still win if that didn't happen. :lol:

Tank30

Juniors

My only interest in the game is that I tipped the knights (got em all right too)...

Tank30

Juniors
Of course Trolly had a hidden agenda, look at him swearing when we score our last try. He was so stupid that he thought Cowboys could still win if that didn't happen. :lol:

No you moron....I actually tipped the Knights, I just think it was a piss poor decision.

Latest posts