What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys sack Barba after alleged assault of partner

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
news worthy ? Not in a good way for the game, and yes he is a grub.
Not having a crack at you mate.. just frustrated that somehow this makes it way to being front line news when he has form in this area..

Sick of people being excused for being f**kwits simpy because they can handle a football well..

TruSaint

Referee
Not having a crack at you mate.. just frustrated that somehow this makes it way to being front line news when he has form in this area..

Sick of people being excused for being f**kwits simpy because they can handle a football well..

all good, and I agree with wholeheartedly with your last sentence.

Eastview

Juniors
Fingers crossed Barba to dragons as a bench x factor (courtesy of Jimmy) and Dufty to North QLD

Drakon

Juniors
I’d say with confidence that your phrase “when will she learn her lesson” has been deemed offensive (and quite rightly so) by the admin of this forum.

No one, irrespective of provocation, should ever be assaulted. Gender is irrelevant here.
I didn't see the post but I'm hoping he meant by 'when will she learn her lesson' that she should walk away from Barba before he hurts her again and quite probably should have done it before.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I didn't see the post but I'm hoping he meant by 'when will she learn her lesson' that she should walk away from Barba before he hurts her again and quite probably should have done it before.

Why should the woman concerned ever feel the need to walk away at all? Such a situation is unacceptable no matter you paint it. If the allegations are correct, it’s Barba who should’ve learnt from previous mistakes.

Drakon

Juniors
Why should the woman concerned ever feel the need to walk away at all? Such a situation is unacceptable no matter you paint it. If the allegations are correct, it’s Barba who should’ve learnt from previous mistakes.
She shouldn't have to but if someone keeps beating you up, you walk. He definitely should have learnt. We are saying the same thing. Wake up and keep up!

possm

Coach
She shouldn't have to but if someone keeps beating you up, you walk. He definitely should have learnt. We are saying the same thing. Wake up and keep up!

This happens to be a common problem in certain communities and so until something is done about it, this will continue to be the case.