What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys team for this week

The Colonel

Immortal
That will change before it runs out no doubt. Firman will go back to the bench for Justin Smith and I am almost certain Hannay won't play.....

Hurriflatch

Referee
Expect a few more players to come down

Murray has already said Brenton Bowen and Matthew Scott will be travelling down to Sydney

PB

Bench
The Colonel said:
Ty Williams. Brenton Bowen will come onto the wing....

Thats it. And that will suit us fine. Who does Ty try and mark. Big Bad Benny Smith, or fast and strong Timana Tahu...!

The Colonel

Immortal
PB said:
Thats it. And that will suit us fine. Who does Ty try and mark. Big Bad Benny Smith, or fast and strong Timana Tahu...!

Not sure..... we'll find out Sunday I'm sure....

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Brenton Bowen won't play, he hasn't been fit for weeks and just missed the QRL Grand Final. They'll play Jensen in the centres if (when) Hannay pulls out.

PB

Bench
guess we will know when we see him getting palmed off into the turf.

What it does do seriously though. Is provide them with an extra quick little man out of dummy half (Sing, Williams, Bowen x2), which will speed up their play and make our forwards work a bit harder in Defence.

Macca_

Coach
Sweeney could also come into the backline.

I thought Hannay was going to be fine. He seemed to think so yesterday.

Smartman

Juniors
Very strong looking cowboys outfit, the eels have the honor of facing them.

Matty Bowen, Williams and Thurston are going to have a field day

icon6.gif

Cowboys 38 Eels 14

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Macca_ said:
Sweeney could also come into the backline.

I thought Hannay was going to be fine. He seemed to think so yesterday.

I can't see Hannay playing, partly dislocated shoulder last weekend

he is a good defensive centre, but Bowen is more of an attcking centre, if Brenten comes in watch for us to attack down his side

Eelectrica

Referee
It is a strong Cowboys team. We'll have to be right on our game to beat them.
I'm feeling pretty confident our guys can get the job done but not before the Cowboys throw a few scares in.

I was at Carrara when the Cowboys destroyed the Bulldogs in one incredible second half display so I've seen first hand what the Cowboys can do when they're in top form.

bartman

Immortal
Mitchell Sargent? If it's the same one I'm thinking of he was playing in England this season. Must've got released by two super league clubs in the space of six months...

Hurriflatch

Referee
No, Mitchell Sargent used to play for Parra but never got into 1st grade
moved to Melbourne in 2002 then went up to Townsville last year

bartman

Immortal
Sorry, had a look and was getting confused with Micthell Stringer. Too many Mitchells...