What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cows game

jeffdragon

Bench
When was the last time we beat the cows up there.
Knowing us the cows will come out hard with jt at the helm,even though they aren't playing well..
I hope we dont get cummins again.he left his whistle in his undies yesterday
We go well when Perenara is our ref ,
thats why we havent had him recently.

And whats with Widdop blondie, i didn't recognize him when i walked in at kogarah.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Cant wair for cut and paste Tuesday....wait Nene not available, surely he can play with one leg (insert Monty Python sketch here - its only a flesh wound).
Jokes aside we can expect to see basicalky the same team with Mann on obe wing and Nighty on the other (sighs heavily). I expect Robson will come into the 17 though this would be (if not already) the time to start Herbert.

ISP have a bye this week so all players available for selection.

getsmarty

Immortal
dufty-m-050718_md_1894.jpg

GAME DAY

Game day information: Round 19 v Cowboys
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Mon 16 Jul 2018, 12:29 PM

The St George Illawarra Dragons will travel to Townsville's 1300Smiles Stadium to face the North Queensland Cowboys on July 21.

Gates open: 5:30pm
Laurie Spina Shield final: 5:45pm
NRL kick-off: 7:30pm

TICKETS

Tickets can be purchased on the Ticketek website: www.ticketek.com.au

*Surcharges apply

Adult

Concession

Junior

Family

East lower terrace (Single seats only)

$65

$52

Blockbuster membership - Eastern terrace bays

$52

$47

$42

$160

Blockbuster membership - Eastern bays 312-316

$52

$47

$42

$160

Eastern Stand bays

$35

$35

$28

$107

Away Support bays

$35

$35

$28

$107

Northern Stand bays

$25

$19

$13

$60

Unlicensed bays

$25

$19

$13

$60

GA

$25

$19

$13

$60

MEMBERSHIP

Member access

Dragons faithful members who have purchased the Townsville location-specific membership are the only Red V Members who have access to this game.

Sign up for the Dragons faithful NQ membership today to receive your ticket straight to your email and receive access to the exclusive member event (more details below).

There are limited membership tickets remaining so get in quick to ensure you do not miss out.

All members are able to access a 10 per cent discount on tickets. Members can check their emails for the link to find the discount code.

Click here to purchase tickets

Townsville member event

Red V members are exclusively invited to watch the captain's run and meet the players afterwards.

Friday, July 20
10:30am - 11.30am
Townsville Sports Reserve, 14 Warburton St, North Ward

Please register your attendance by emailing your full name and member number to redv@dragons.com.au by July 18.

MERCHANDISE

Dragons Merchandise will NOT be attending this game.

TRANSPORT

Visit the Sunbus website for public transport information.

Parking

Parking is limited at the venue and can be purchased through the North Queensland Cowboys. Please phone 1300 GO COWBOYS and select option seven for their team.

Park and ride service

The North Queensland Cowboys offer a FREE park and ride service.

The park and ride location is at the Kirwan Health Campus on Thuringowa Drive in the front car park.

Please note that times for this service vary and you will have to contact the stadium administration office on 4722 7700 for timings.

Taxi
A taxi rank (pick up and drop off) is located adjacent to the Northern Entrance of 1300SMILES Stadium.

Contact Townsville Taxis on 131 008 if you wish to book a taxi to the event; head out to the taxi rank at the end of the match for your departure taxi.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2018/07/16/game-day-information-round-19-v-cowboys/

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors
When was the last time we beat the cows up there.
Knowing us the cows will come out hard with jt at the helm,even though they aren't playing well..
I hope we dont get cummins again.he left his whistle in his undies yesterday
We go well when Perenara is our ref ,
thats why we havent had him recently.

And whats with Widdop blondie, i didn't recognize him when i walked in at kogarah.

blacksafake

First Grade
L plate will be so desperate for a win,so i can't see any changes( not that i expected any).With Nene injured Nighty again gets a reprieve.If we thought our origin boys were already tired wait until after all the travelling for this game & playing in warmer temperatures.Taumololo could have a field day against tired forwards which would give JT the chance to have his best game of the year.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
OKB-Bet123 is offering great rates for punters.

This weeks special - Can the Cowgirls ( who are having their worst season ) ....... play their best game of the year against our beloved Dragons?

Odds 1-1 Paying even money as we speak.
May even move out to 1-2 if anymore coin is put on it.

Footnote - Please gamble responsibly and if unsure, donate all monies to..........

OKB1 RETIRE NOW APPEAL requires volunteers to help raise funds for a good cause.

Phone 1800OKB1 ............... Donate now, all cards accepted.
upload_2018-7-16_14-28-16.png

or
Email - okb1@retirenow.com.au

Notice - You can meet Old Kogarah Boy1 this Saturday at Dan Murphys Oxenford, 11am - Midday
You also meet the old pisspot there every other day of the week!

ozbuck

Juniors
L plate will be so desperate for a win,so i can't see any changes( not that i expected any).With Nene injured Nighty again gets a reprieve.If we thought our origin boys were already tired wait until after all the travelling for this game & playing in warmer temperatures.Taumololo could have a field day against tired forwards which would give JT the chance to have his best game of the year.

Why weren't we losing earlier in the year when Nightingale was our winger in every game?

Drag Queen

Bench
OKB-Bet123 is offering great rates for punters.

This weeks special - Can the Cowgirls ( who are having their worst season ) ....... play their best game of the year against our beloved Dragons?

Odds 1-1 Paying even money as we speak.
May even move out to 1-2 if anymore coin is put on it.

Footnote - Please gamble responsibly and if unsure, donate all monies to..........

OKB1 RETIRE NOW APPEAL requires volunteers to help raise funds for a good cause.

Phone 1800OKB1 ............... Donate now, all cards accepted.
View attachment 21522

or
Email - okb1@retirenow.com.au

Notice - You can meet Old Kogarah Boy1 this Saturday at Dan Murphys Oxenford, 11am - Midday
You also meet the old pisspot there every other day of the week!
Haha. Needed a laugh. I'll happy donate to your fund if we have a win. PS. A whole hour to get supplies from Uncle Dans? Unable to drink atm but I could knock that place over in 5 minutes. Just saying!

Drag Queen

Bench
Why weren't we losing earlier in the year when Nightingale was our winger in every game?
I can't be sure on this one but I have a feeling they revved up our fitness levels preseason which gave us a legs up in the early rounds. Tactical play is questionable as we have used our forwards to smash and bash throughout this season. To their credit they have done really well and have been picked for SOO. How much longer this can continue it debatable. Frizell was key in our defense as was Vaughn, although I sensed a slight problem with Vaughn later in the game. Jack looked totally spent given he had a fairly bad stomach virus during Origin. No doubt he should have been rested whether he wanted to or not. Bad call Mary. Sims also looked a little lost last outing so I would rest him against the Cows. I'm hardly an expert here but Samy might know where these guys are sitting atm.

ozbuck

Juniors
I can't be sure on this one but I have a feeling they revved up our fitness levels preseason which gave us a legs up in the early rounds. Tactical play is questionable as we have used our forwards to smash and bash throughout this season. To their credit they have done really well and have been picked for SOO. How much longer this can continue it debatable. Frizell was key in our defense as was Vaughn, although I sensed a slight problem with Vaughn later in the game. Jack looked totally spent given he had a fairly bad stomach virus during Origin. No doubt he should have been rested whether he wanted to or not. Bad call Mary. Sims also looked a little lost last outing so I would rest him against the Cows. I'm hardly an expert here but Samy might know where these guys are sitting atm.

Hard to disagree.

I have a feel Mary really wanted that win yesterday. 2 losses in a row now and we've now got 2 games away...Cboys and Roosters. Thats going to be tough. I think if we won yesterday he'd rest De Belin this weekend and maybe another SOO player.

I think we'll lose the next 2 or 3. Its going to be great :) hahaha

Drag Queen

Bench
Hard to disagree.

I have a feel Mary really wanted that win yesterday. 2 losses in a row now and we've now got 2 games away...Cboys and Roosters. Thats going to be tough. I think if we won yesterday he'd rest De Belin this weekend and maybe another SOO player.

I think we'll lose the next 2 or 3. Its going to be great :) hahaha
I wouldn't bet on McGregor resting any of his top 13 tbh. We all know the Cows are unpredictable but I have no doubt the Roosters might put a number on us. Hopefully I'm proved wrong.

saintzrule

Juniors
And yesterday, with five players backing up we were finishing all over them, even though they had more possession??????

saintzrule

Juniors
I thought I was back in1969 yesterday. The time wasting and slowing down antics of the pussytats, and the aquiscience of the nobs with whistles was obvious.

Drag Queen

Bench
And yesterday, with five players backing up we were finishing all over them, even though they had more possession??????
That's your perspective. Tigers got rorted by a poor ref decision given that Benji's pass was definitely not forward. Graham's pass was definitely foward for Vaughn. Ironically it was our SOO players who were our best. To give it a go in the last 10 -15 minutes doesn't cut it with me. What ever blows your hair back I guess.

Latest posts