What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cows game

2010Dragons

Bench
If Mcidiot is going to rewards players for playing inconsistent dumb footy with his usual cut and paste?
I'm calling it now ....Cowboys 12+

slippery5

Juniors
If Mcidiot is going to rewards players for playing inconsistent dumb footy with his usual cut and paste?
I'm calling it now ....Cowboys 12+
I'm nearly going to hope your correct, but as we saw last year even when we lost many in a row, dumb nuts still persisted with cut & paste.

Bench
McIdiot and his printer name the same team. It is beyond belief. There didn’t need wholesale sackings. Just a little fine tuning was needed.
Nightingale should not be picked as a starting player and even his inclusion off the bench should be looked at.
McIdiot should have rested a few SOO players. The Cows is a team we should beat and it is worth the risk to rest some players.
If we don’t rest some players before the run home we, were once competing for the minor premiership. The way we are going we will not be in the top four.
You see the issues I see the issues why isn’t McIdiot seeing this.
The euphoria of our great start to the season is fading quickly and I don’t see us figuring in the back end of the final series.
I love my dragons but McIdiot is not a first grade coach, now or ever.

denis preston

First Grade
McIdiot and his printer name the same team. It is beyond belief. There didn’t need wholesale sackings. Just a little fine tuning was needed.
Nightingale should not be picked as a starting player and even his inclusion off the bench should be looked at.
McIdiot should have rested a few SOO players. The Cows is a team we should beat and it is worth the risk to rest some players.
If we don’t rest some players before the run home we, were once competing for the minor premiership. The way we are going we will not be in the top four.
You see the issues I see the issues why isn’t McIdiot seeing this.
The euphoria of our great start to the season is fading quickly and I don’t see us figuring in the back end of the final series.
I love my dragons but McIdiot is not a first grade coach, now or ever.
Agree but all his failures to make changes is based on making a position on the ladder and not risking this. It is as if he is looking to keep his job and get an extension rather than go all out and win a case comp. he would rather select flo than “take a risk “ with a junior.

Crossbow

Juniors
The cows pushed the rabbits all the way up there at Mackay or wherever it was.Lost by 1.
So no game is easy in the nrl
I really liked the way we warmed into that game against the tigers and young Luciano if that ball doesn’t go down I think we win
We will be banging away in the semis.Whether sudden death or top 4.Dont be negative and just get behind the boys.Semis is a new comp I think we can go deep into them.Just relax breathe and enjoy the ride
Anything can happen
Maybe a GF.Go get em boys.

gonz

Juniors
Is Perera a busy type of player does he come looking for the ball and is he effective at it ?

The cows pushed the rabbits all the way up there at Mackay or wherever it was.Lost by 1.
So no game is easy in the nrl
I really liked the way we warmed into that game against the tigers and young Luciano if that ball doesn’t go down I think we win
We will be banging away in the semis.Whether sudden death or top 4.Dont be negative and just get behind the boys.Semis is a new comp I think we can go deep into them.Just relax breathe and enjoy the ride
Anything can happen
Maybe a GF.Go get em boys.
Enthusiasm, love it, don't share it, but love it.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Come on, you know as well as everyone else, Mann goes to the wing and either Feild, Herbert or Pereria sit on the bench for 80 minutes.

Now we are talking about McGregor here. He's more likely to:
1. ask Nene can he walk...….answer yes...….reply your in
2. start Mann and bring Lawrie onto the bench (not a crazy idea mind you) and the other 3 miss out altogether.

I'd really like to see Herbert play. He offers a little more than Periera, especially if either will start from the bench. Herbert can play wing, centre and fullback, which is a bonus.

Now we are talking about McGregor here. He's more likely to:
1. ask Nene can he walk...….answer yes...….reply your in
2. start Mann and bring Lawrie onto the bench (not a crazy idea mind you) and the other 3 miss out altogether.

I'd really like to see Herbert play. He offers a little more than Periera, especially if either will start from the bench. Herbert can play wing, centre and fullback, which is a bonus.
I have heard from an unnamed source that someone made equiries at NRL HQ yesterday weather it was legal to play in a moon boot.