What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Bellamy - genius

simostorm

Bench
All the ravings have been about Des and his revolutionary ball playing forwards..
Bellamy's defensive structure shut them down tonight..

My hats off to you Craig.

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
The way they scramble and cover for eachother is incredible, as soon as a player was into space there were 3 or 4 purple jerseys ready to tidy up.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Best coach in the game without a doubt. To be able to build team after team with a bunch of nobodies, and take them to the grand final regularly, is truly extraordinary.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yep, the way he changed heir patterns for this game and got his players following it in a short turn around was amazing. Melbourne are one of the few teams that can adapt significantly to the opposition. Well played coaches,

ratsack2

Juniors
oh yeah and such an open style of football, as mentioned eleswhere, melbounre have made the game a boreathon, what a shit game, sat AFL grandfinal was such a better game to watch, great spectacle and exciting right up to the end. Oh and before some go on I am a league man through and through. and like melbourne are under the cap, yeah right, until the "big 3" are gone there will be a question mark over every game they win

Spanner in the works

First Grade
oh yeah and such an open style of football, as mentioned eleswhere, melbounre have made the game a boreathon, what a shit game, sat AFL grandfinal was such a better game to watch, great spectacle and exciting right up to the end. Oh and before some go on I am a league man through and through. and like melbourne are under the cap, yeah right, until the "big 3" are gone there will be a question mark over every game they win

?

Who cares if it is boring? Their job is to win premierships. End of story. I for one like watching them play. It's effective, efficient and clinical.

And how can they be even close to going over the cap? There are teams out there with much better rosters. Like Manly and the Dogs.

Why don't you go back to AFL?

thorson1987

Coach

No question marks, no asterisk.

The record will forever read Melbourne Storm 2012 premiers.

So f**k off to the afl.

ratsack2

Juniors
No question marks, no asterisk.

The record will forever read Melbourne Storm 2012 premiers.

So f**k off to the afl.

At the moment it does, we will have to wait and see in a few years, just like last time.

gee you guys are so bright saying f**k off to the AFL.

Generalzod

Immortal
Mate at least we have the same cap limits across clubs unlike fumbleball which gives clubs a leg up with concessions.

Indeed all clubs have the same cap limitations , I would like to see how far the Melbourne Storm continue with out the support of NEWS..???

Last edited: