What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Bellamy - genius

simostorm

Bench
I watched the AFL gf.. that was the most horrible game.. wet and loose balls rolling across the field all day. only the last couple of mins were interesting.
The mess that was the first half really was a horrendous thing to watch.

You might need to give yourself a uppercut here.

Son of Minto

Bench
oh yeah and such an open style of football, as mentioned eleswhere, melbounre have made the game a boreathon, what a shit game, sat AFL grandfinal was such a better game to watch, great spectacle and exciting right up to the end. Oh and before some go on I am a league man through and through. and like melbourne are under the cap, yeah right, until the "big 3" are gone there will be a question mark over every game they win

Lies. Any "league man through and through" should have loved how great the game was. Teams have scored 2 tries in 2 minutes numerous times this year. This game was exciting until it got down to 2 minutes.

League man through and through my arse, you butthurt turd.

Generalzod

Immortal
Lies. Any "league man through and through" should have loved how great the game was. Teams have scored 2 tries in 2 minutes numerous times this year. This game was exciting until it got down to 2 minutes.

League man through and through my arse, you butthurt turd.

Come on anybody that thinks that today's NRL grand final was a spectacle have rocks in their heads...

Perce

Juniors
At the moment it does, we will have to wait and see in a few years, just like last time.

gee you guys are so bright saying f**k off to the AFL.

Andrew Demetriou says 'Welcome aboard the fumbleball express, Ratshit'. The rest of us will just have to stick with boring old rugby league.

ratsack2

Juniors
the games are and have been manipulated all year to get the teams the NRL and News wanted in the grand final, any idiot can see that. Brisbane all FNF souths get rub of the green all year, Melbourne are allowed to wrestle when other teams are jumped on all year for holding a nano second too long. etc etc. you enjoy that, well I am happy for you all

some11

Referee
Back on topic, I am so cut Bruno Cullen f**ked up the deal to have Bellamy coach the Broncos after 2008.

Leaguefan22

Juniors
This notion that Melbourne play boring football is a myth. It origninated with comment by Sterlo about a particular storm team a few years ago and has since become common knowledge.

Just because they don't make a lot of mistakes doesn't mean they are dull. The try to Slater today and the Cronk kick to O'neill were brilliant.

Melbourne are just better than everybody else. People need to stop trying to undermine them.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Stoop stoppinnnggg barbAA fromm brakin thee linez, i Don liek et wen hee donttt do thst.

F**k off, defence is a spectacle in it's own right, you're just too good damn ADD to appreciate it.

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
This notion that Melbourne play boring football is a myth. It origninated with comment by Sterlo about a particular storm team a few years ago and has since become common knowledge.

Just because they don't make a lot of mistakes doesn't mean they are dull. The try to Slater today and the Cronk kick to O'neill were brilliant.

Melbourne are just better than everybody else. People need to stop trying to undermine them.
I fully agree. I love to watch Melbourne play - they are far from boring. Disciplined with flashes of brilliance. Anyone who says they are boring doesn't understand rugby league.

mikkolos

Juniors
oh yeah and such an open style of football, as mentioned eleswhere, melbounre have made the game a boreathon, what a shit game, sat AFL grandfinal was such a better game to watch, great spectacle and exciting right up to the end. Oh and before some go on I am a league man through and through. and like melbourne are under the cap, yeah right, until the "big 3" are gone there will be a question mark over every game they win

you are so f**king dumb.

StormHi

Juniors

Boring are you f**kin Insane?? Cronks Double pump sleight of hand pass to a materlizing out of nowhere slater was excitment on roids spurting across the screen.........

And Oneils catch and plant was poetry in motion.... If you are a league man you don't have a goddamn clue about the game.....

Storm almost played the perfect game their structure was marvelous and Their defensive reads almost perfect.

Run off to FAGFL you merkin. :x

This GF was two very exciting attacking sides having a sword fight Storm just disarmed the Doggies is all They will be back next year re-armed hopefully with someone better then Keating and Wright.....

StormHi

Juniors
the games are and have been manipulated all year to get the teams the NRL and News wanted in the grand final, any idiot can see that. Brisbane all FNF souths get rub of the green all year, Melbourne are allowed to wrestle when other teams are jumped on all year for holding a nano second too long. etc etc. you enjoy that, well I am happy for you all

Bahahahahahahaha Tell me Ratsack does the tinfoil hat itch much??

You paranoid dumb Merkin......... You should Uppercut yourself into oblivion.

Noa

First Grade
Gee is that the best you can do Noa, wow you are an intellectual giant.

Sorry bout that ratsack I'd had a few.

Obviously there should be a t at the end of cun. Now grab some chips and go to the beach if you love fumble ball so much.

Are you for real ?...go and have a sleep mate.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Cronk to Slater, it was a fine example of RL.

Slater deny of Morris. Smith the same on Ennis.

Up and in, stiffle, control, execute.

I think people hate so much they miss the skill and commitment.

f**king good side.

thorson1987

Coach
Best coach in the game by far. Deserves a mil a year.

And I pray to god, Allah, Buddha, the Flying Spaghetti Monster that we offer him twice as much.

Although unlike manly fans I won't be bitter if he does leave. He has done so much for our club, and we will forever be grateful.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Can't see him leaving. He seems to be having a good time and the prospect of back-to-back premierships would surely be irresistable.

Latest posts