What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Frawley GOOOOOOONE

Chachi

Bench
The word 'joke' immediately springs to mind.

$200K+ a year and all the opportunity in the world to succeed not good enought to motivate you eh? This guy obviously has some issues to sort out.

He's clearly wanted to get out of here for some time, and our management is entitled to feel somewhat jipped if we're entitled to pay out the rest of his contract given his apparent attitude.

Adios.

legend

Coach
I don't think he'd have much of a leg to stand on to be honest 9he'd probably fall over regardless and be out ofr another year) as I don't think he has remotely met his requirements as a player.

I'd make him sit out the remainder of the year and not let him play for anyone else.

From the sounds of it, he doesn't sound that interested anyway but with a young family to support, he's got a lot of thinking to do. Even that will probably require 12 months on the sidelines.

Smiley

Bench
I thought i'd let you know that Frawley played for Aspley this weekend and injuried his ankle. Surprise Surprise, i hope we got him cheap.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yippee_Wippee said:
I thought i'd let you know that Frawley played for Aspley this weekend and injuried his ankle. Surprise Surprise, i hope we got him cheap.

:lol: :lol:
i know i should make light of players injuries but... :lol:

Chachi

Bench
That's pretty sad.

In a funny kinda way.

I hope the Aspley doctor is getting a cut of his salary.