What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Frawley GOOOOOOONE

edabomb

First Grade
I wouldn't mind Vaeliki on a two year deal. He has a bit of mongrel, which we lack in the backs. And it's not as if we're going to get any decent players from the NRL.

Thickos > Check the Ninjas thread in the F7s forum, I wanna know if you're keen for Round 3.

julian87

Juniors
Vaelicki would be perfect imo. Considering we have no decent centres I would love to buy him. Him or Tate and Tate will be overpriced anyway, so I'd love him.

dubby

Bench
I have contacted Raiders HQ today and can confirm that Frawley has been released.

No further details at this stage.

Corbin

Juniors
edabomb said:
I wouldn't mind Vaeliki on a two year deal. He has a bit of mongrel, which we lack in the backs. And it's not as if we're going to get any decent players from the NRL.

Thickos > Check the Ninjas thread in the F7s forum, I wanna know if you're keen for Round 3.

Second that.

Chachi

Bench
Vaeleki would be a risky prospect, but at the right price he'd be worth a gamble given there is a distinct lack of quality outside backs on the market.

Lime_Green

Juniors
Thing is he's been released, his contract still has to be paid out. And according to Dubby he's expected to go back up to play in the QLD cup in the short term, which is hardly lucrative.

End result = not much extra cash, if any. So no new signings, presumably.

dubby

Bench
The club like another up and comer from QLD. If you want to know who he is, then PM me. I'd rather not state anything publicly and open up the gates of speculation. This player is currently playing for another club.

woodgers

Bench
Thanks for the PM Dubby but I do have to ask, are you serious? Surely Paul Hauff is not considered an 'up and comer' anymore :D

Chachi

Bench
dubby said:
The club like another up and comer from QLD. If you want to know who he is, then PM me. I'd rather not state anything publicly and open up the gates of speculation. This player is currently playing for another club.
Dubby, either clear your message box or stop teasing people like me!! :lol:

Edwahu

Bench
So will we sign this up and comer before or after we get Jacob Lillyman and Nate Myles?

I wonder when players will actually sign this year? I miss June 30 - we will probably have a year of getting our hopes up now.

julian87

Juniors
I don't think we will sign anyone really. I think we are more likely to once again sign a couple of second rate up and comers from the Qld cup. I would much rather make sure we get someone like Tate or Vaealiki.

Roy Rover

Juniors
Edwahu said:
So will we sign this up and comer before or after we get Jacob Lillyman and Nate Myles?

I wonder when players will actually sign this year? I miss June 30 - we will probably have a year of getting our hopes up now.

I still waiting to see Jamie Lyon running around in a green jersey.

TITAN1

Juniors
dubby said:
I bet Frawley asked for a release and the club were happy to let him go.

I know he was not happy in Canberra and didnt see eye to eye with important people in the club.

A wasted talent IMHO. Injuries prevented us from ever seeing the best of Craig. I bet he ends up a Titan.
Lets face it,the weather on the gold coast is probably a touch nicer and would make recovering from injuries easier..plus Walkers problems would make Frawley a good replacement.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Frawley's been plagued by injuries throughout his career and weather in QLD won't change a thing. He's a talented player but is too soft for first grade. Who did he have problems with at the club? and why?

Latest posts