What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Stapleton

popman

Juniors
Can I say a big goodluck to Craig in the forthcoming season - without doubt one of the best props at Leigh for many many years - he was without doubt the fans favourite.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Craig Stapletons a relative of George Bush isnt he? I hope Leigh doesnt make a big scandal of herself because after all Craig's married to the President's cousin... :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
I heard he saves his best performances for the showers after the game? Just what I heard around the traps. "Fibro........telling it how it is"

*Sandy*

First Grade
He's also partial to happy dances around his lounge room according to League Week's preview.

As long as he shows some heart on the field, it'll do me and he can perform as much as he likes in the showers then...

Big Mick

Referee
he's an honest forward, he'll never let anyone down. He's not a matchwinner but he's better than a lot of people give him credit for.

Gaz_E

Juniors
popman said:
He'll not let you down Mick - unlike Gower.

i won't talk about Leigh players behaviour when they're out in Warrington of a night time then.....

I usually make a point of not judging a player until he's had a few run outs in my teams colours. Simple as that really.

popman

Juniors
Gaz_E said:
i won't talk about Leigh players behaviour when they're out in Warrington of a night time then.....

I usually make a point of not judging a player until he's had a few run outs in my teams colours. Simple as that really.

Didn't think a Wire fan would listen to a Chemic - jeez you're gullable. :lol: Don't think you can begin to compare the 2 incidents anyway:roll:

Back to CS (which was my original point) - a good player who won't let you down, from a fan who's seen him plenty of times in his teams colours.

Gaz_E

Juniors
popman said:
Didn't think a Wire fan would listen to a Chemic - jeez you're gullable. :lol: Don't think you can begin to compare the 2 incidents anyway:roll:

I was only going from what i've seen Leigh players up to when they've been out in Warrington, nothing else. I'm not referring to any particular incident.