What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket's day of shame

Moffo

Referee
El Diablo said:
hey scoop. got any tips? big financial news?

still a dopey f**k i see?

cash_finger.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Moffo, can you tone it down a bit please? In particular, those images are stuffing up the scrolling for a lot of browsers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Never mind, I've fixed it. I'm sure one image will do Moffo.

Its happened before. Moffo, please rememeber that multiple images cause problems in the thread and for other members.

stumped

Juniors
Australia are now paying the price of success, it all started in India with the dismal display the crowd put forward, then the Indians hold a gun to the head of world cricket by way of threatening to withdraw from the remainder of the Australian tour after one of their players opens his trap and "swears" at Roy, then a Kiwi who as a sports follower reaped his revenge on the Aussies by lessening the penalty.

The Australian cricket board should have shown a stronger support to the team and encouraged the Indian's to abandoned the tour, the crowds would flock to one dayer's to watch Australia V's Australia "A"

As for the
I C C
N R O
D I U
I C N
A K C
N E I
. T L

they should swallow a spoon full of cement mix and toughen up, the way they conducted them self was child like.

Latest posts