What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Croc Hunter a closet Eels fan

eelsrocks

Juniors
It is on the Danny Weidler's section on The Sun-Herald.
"Steven Irwin....was a huge Parramatta fan. He grew up in Victoria but when he moved to QLD, the eels were the favoured team in his area. He even did a video presentation for Parra and explained his love of the club by saying:"Eels make great croc food."...After Irwinl's death, Australian Zoo called the eels to let them know what a huge fan he had been."

Isn't that nice. makes me love him even more.

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
That is good of them... someone said he was a Bronco's fan.

eelsrocks

Juniors
That was pretty funny. Typical Irwin humour. He was once on an American talk show, and the host asked him how to tell the sex of a croc. He said:'If i put my figure in there, if it smiles, it's a girl, if it bits me, it's a boy."

planeteels

Juniors
Parra already knew that Irwin was an Eels fan...

In the Junior League section (in the Eels office) they have a framed 2001 Jersey that is signed by both Steve & Terry Irwin saying "Go you Eels" and has a photo of the Irwins included.

Very very nice piece, which I have admired everytime I've been in the office.

Angry_eel

First Grade
lol he was probably our only fan who was attracted more by the eel part than the parramatta part.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelsrocks said:
That was pretty funny. Typical Irwin humour. He was once on an American talk show, and the host asked him how to tell the sex of a croc. He said:'If i put my figure in there, if it smiles, it's a girl, if it bits me, it's a boy."

:lol: :lol:

Suity

Latest posts