What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crocker joins Storm

BoldShane

Juniors
camsmith said:
Just wanna say thanks.. Crockers just the player we need.

I didn't realise Melbourne were short of "layabout ar$eholes whom the entire team will end up hating"

One less "pain in the ar$e" to deal with, I say!:clap:

Good luck to you, Melbourne.......he's ALLLLL YOUURS!!!!:C:

By the way, hate to say I told you so but I told you so[-X

BoldShane

...Morticia...

Juniors
And you know for a fact, BoldShane, that the entire roosters team hate Crocker, do you? Just love the way people make these statements like they have some direct link into the heads of others. With your talent, you could almost give up your day job. I think it's a f**king shame he's gone t' the Storm and wish him the best.

shadow grinder

First Grade
well considering most of the storm team are friends with crocker already just proves you know jack all ,boldshame

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Yep well we could all see it coming and I'm devastated.

At least now I don't have to worry about having my affair (a secret fantasy for sometime) now that he's moving to Melbourne. My husband will be happy.

Seriously, though I'll really miss Crock, I love him.

All the best Crock!!

BoldShane

Juniors
shadow grinder said:
well considering most of the storm team are friends with crocker already just proves you know jack all ,boldshame

I never said they hated him NOW .... I said they'll end up hating him.... please read before you comment, geniuses ok? :rolleyes:

BoldShane

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
And you know for a fact, BoldShane, that the entire roosters team hate Crocker, do you? Just love the way people make these statements like they have some direct link into the heads of others. With your talent, you could almost give up your day job. I think it's a f**king shame he's gone t' the Storm and wish him the best.

Just remember, babe.... you heard it HERE first ok? :lol:

...Morticia...

Juniors
BoldShane said:
Just remember, babe.... you heard it HERE first ok? :lol:

fu(k off with your patronising crap :rolleyes: . You don't like Crocker. We get it from all the trolling, stirring posts you've made. Some of us, however, remember the days, not so far back in our history when our foward pack was the brunt of every 'soft' comment going round. We needed players with a bit of mongrel who were prepared to put their bodies on the line, tackle and hit up after tackle and hit up. We got that in Crocker. I'm pissed he's going to the Storm (but still wish him well), I'm pissed Cayless is going to ESL and I'm pissed talks with Flannery have stalled. I'm really pissed the club has let so many fowards go over the last few years and replaced them halfbacks.

Congrats Storm on a good purchase, goodluck Mick.

...Morticia...

Juniors
adjustment to previous post. I'm no longer pissed that talks have stalled with Flannery. he's re-signed for three years. :lol:

BoldShane

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
adjustment to previous post. I'm no longer pissed that talks have stalled with Flannery. he's re-signed for three years. :lol:

I'm glad Fannery resigned again also..... the week we've been having so far, we needed some good news :)

BoldShane \\\\:D/