What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crocker Out, Timmins In

Tommy Smith

Referee
Stranger said:
Tommy Smith said:
Stranger said:
I like it. :lol: to micheal crocker
And to think people say Roosters fans are fuqwits :roll: How is it funny that a player misses a tour with a neck injury? It wouldn't be as funny as seeing you get run over by a bus you prick.

I hate micheal croker he is a di*k of a player and seems to me a di*k of a person. He enjoys swinging his arm until it happens to him. I would rather have some ball hogger in timmins than croker.
Seems to be a dick of a person? What do you base that on? It just so happens that he is one of the nciest footy players you will ever meet. very sociable with the fans. just like Mozza in that he is willing to stop and take time for the fans. Please dont pretend to know what kind of person he is based on abit of niggle he displays on the field.

nz_novocastrian

Juniors
I think Timmins was very hard done by not to be selected in the first 25. Unfortuantly an injury is the only reason hes in, gotta feel for Crocker even if I don't like him on the field.

MOON MAN

Juniors
Luke O'Donnell should of been picked. Crocker is the most overrated player of 2004, and Timmins is past it.

Southernsaint

Staff member
avsterooster said:
feel very sorry for mick, deserves his spot there

I stopped reading after that as you obviously must be taking the piss...

Crocker is a player of average skill in an above average team, nothing more.

I would've gone with Waterhouse. He's young & more athletic than either Crocker or Timmins...

KFC

Juniors
I've met Crocker at a couple of junior football coaching sesssions. He is a top bloke.

I feel for him having to pull out of the tour but I'd like to congratulate Timmins on his selection. He wont let us down.

KFC

Juniors
Waterhouse perhaps but I don't think O'Donnell is better than Timmins. But that's only my opinion.

Earl

Coach
O'Donnells form has been 5 times better than Timmins at the the end of 04.

Dont bag the Crock great bloke a great player he has worked extra hard to get to where he is now plays hard all the time tries his best.
where he lacks he makes up with a huge heart.
Thats why he was getting special attention last few rounds and the semis the plan is knock out crock and your chance are good at winning but he comes back all the time ,ive seen Crock illegally hit in at least 10 tackles past two years and not a peep from him.He gets up and plays on.Timmons shouldve always been there in front of the elephant man.

stubbsie

Juniors
I hate Crocker and Timmins(learn how to pass) but Crocker offers a lot more in his game. I would have liked to seen someone like Ashley Harrison or Luke O'Donell get a run.

gregstar

Referee
I've met Crocker at a couple of junior football coaching sesssions. He is a top bloke.

I feel for him having to pull out of the tour but I'd like to congratulate Timmins on his selection. He wont let us down.
the most charitable post here - well done! :clap:

drake

First Grade
Too bad for Crocker, now who will shove their hand in tackled player's faces?
Timmo, run forward for christ's sake, mate!

Big Mick

Referee
Obviously the blind selectors misplaced Waterhouse's phone number, because that is the only way he couldn't get selected.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Obviously the blind selectors misplaced Waterhouse's phone number, because that is the only way he couldn't get selected.

Well it may well be the fact that he has played all of 5 games where he has played well this year. Add to that the fact that he is purely a lock-forward, and Timmins can play 5/8 or even centre. He got dropped from Origin becuase he was rubbish, so can you tell me why he would be ahead of Timmins who regradless of how much footy he has played, still is one of the top players in the game :clap:

Big Mick

Referee
Cause Timmims is in crap form and Waterhouse is in blistering form.

Thats why he should be selected.

No other reason. It should be based on form and not past.

melon....

Coach
Waterhouse should have got the run. He has age and form on his side. Sheet..Id pick Ashley Harrison before Timmins.

Latest posts