What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronk looking at realestate

parraeels2010

Juniors
i just got a very excited phone call from my Dad who said he had just shown 3 different houses to Cooper Cronk in the parramatta area :D

SDM

First Grade
:lol:Cronk will decide which house on Wednesday. My money is on the 2 bedroom fibro job in Toongabbie.

eels81236

Bench
:lol:Cronk will decide which house on Wednesday. My money is on the 2 bedroom fibro job in Toongabbie.

That would come in handy as he could then car pool with thew little fat kid from Seven Hills U/7's. :lol:

Gronk

Staff member
Great news if it's true.

Bet this thread does not exist by the end of the day. :lol:

Guvner

First Grade
Reminds me of the thread in the Dragons forum last year about Lockyer having bought a house in Blakehurst.

Tony Bongo

Bench
i just got a very excited phone call from my Dad who said he had just shown 3 different houses to Cooper Cronk in the parramatta area :D
He didn't know what to do with all his money so he is buying property and renting one to Finchy, one to Todd Lowrie and one to Robbie Kearns. Smart man that Cronk.

SDM

First Grade
Kearns prefers something a bit more rural, with good access to horse riding facilities and a hospital

Latest posts