What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks Development Approved!

adamkungl

Immortal
Considering your club has no supporters, I don't know why you would be coming
out in support of the sharks. In ten years, when Politis will likely be dead, Cronulla will
still be clutching at your Easts jumpers, trying to drag you down and drown you.

Cronulla is your enemy.

Beats getting drowned by the f**king Magpies.

Feej

First Grade
F#*k, I'm sick to death of 'deathriders' and pricks that would be happy to see another club, other than their own of course, removed from the NRL.

I hope that the fact that we have worked successfully to ensure our own future outside of of the antiquated leagues club/pokie regime really sticks in your craw, you whiny, snivelling shits.

DJShaksta

First Grade
LoL @ cutieMav, CrazydicksuckingTiger and anyone else who's upset by this.
Are your own lives that bereft of interest that you actually get upset when something good happens to someone else's football team??

Canucks

Juniors
For all of us who grew up in the shire, but most of all, those who continue to live in Mark Speakman's seat, please do not forget how close he came to destroying this.

George was a side show, it was Speakman who almost derailed this.

As much as I would like the ALP to be destroyed at the next election, lets get this guy unseated....

BunniesMan

Immortal
I feel having a go at each others clubs is fine. But I think anyone who wishes for the death or relocation of ANY club is a shit person.

I love poking fun at the Sharks (they're the only thing standing between us and the longest premiership drought in the comp) but anyone who at any point wished for the development application to fail isn't a real rugby league fan.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
For all of us who grew up in the shire, but most of all, those who continue to live in Mark Speakman's seat, please do not forget how close he came to destroying this.

George was a side show, it was Speakman who almost derailed this.

As much as I would like the ALP to be destroyed at the next election, lets get this guy unseated....

:clap:

Don't forget Provan......at locals too.

carcharias

Immortal
I lol'd when someone called Sharks a league powerhouse.

I think they said they could become one from this development.

Not that they are one.

Anyway , I don't give a f**k .

We are like shit on the tiger paw sole of a barter scout.
Very hard to get rid of!

Matty_C

Juniors
Up the sharks, grats on the work by bluestone and di.

It's long live the sharks.

It is pathetic seeing other supporters bagging out the sharks and development.

I don't mention the merge of the lil pussy cats and the mighty magpies. The cats took over. Maybe the sharks can offer to sponsor the old magpie team in nsw cup and NYC, that get our fan base up haha.

But all said I m a league supporter 2nd , sharks first !!

Latest posts