What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross is a Toss

Tommy Smith

Referee
As for the eye gouge, if there's one player in the NRl that deserves to have his eyes gouged out, it's Glenn Morrison. What a trackhead.

But if Dunley can get off for his blatant act of foul play then hopefully Crossy can as well. Just tell the judiciary his eyes were closed, it was very wet so his hands slipped up his face and he moved his hand pretty quickly anyway.

Tommy Smith

Referee
PARRA_FAN said:
Nothing wrong with Morrisons tackle. It was as the same as Morely's.
Except that it was blatantly high. Just like 90% of the Eels tackles tonight.

Infact this picture sums up the Eels tonight:

0,5001,5020645,00.jpg

12-8!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
and after the gouge, the blouse didn't take a hit-up for the better part of an hour, 'cos he knew he'd get absolutely smashed by Morrison.

eelsta

Bench
Tommy Smith said:
As for the eye gouge, if there's one player in the NRl that deserves to have his eyes gouged out, it's Glenn Morrison. What a trackhead.

oh charming:rolleyes:

Broncodroid

Juniors
Ryan Cross has slowly but surely turned into the player I *despise most in this game. Sure, he was having a good season (which should be ended with a lengthy suspension by the judiciary panel) though the constant b####ing about not getting a look in at Origin level just ate away at me and this eye gouging incident tops the cake.

Five to six minutes prior to this, Cross lashed out at Morrison who was on his back at the play the ball area, this carried over and once again the mental side of his game let him down...he had a brain explosion, he raked the eye of Morrison (don't expect any help from him at the judiciary) and he should pay a hefty price. Oh, and by the way, there will be a get square Mr Cross, ALL NRL players watching your low life act saw you at your weakest...you just lost a lot of respect amongst your peers you weak piece of s###. Your no better than Danny Williams from 2004...

Ahhhh...I feel much better. Ranting done...

* Well I don't know him, though in sporting terms, there is that "love it when he is smashed" type of hatred if you get what I mean ;-)

eelsta

Bench
Tommy Smith said:
Except that it was blatantly high. Just like 90% of the Eels tackles tonight.

Infact this picture sums up the Eels tonight:

0,5001,5020645,00.jpg

12-8!

your an idiot does the name morley mean any thing to you
morley= thug

Wagonator

Juniors
Cross wont get suspended. The Roosters own the Judiciary, the NRL and the media.

I was hanging for Cross to run at Morrison after that incident. Cross is a merkin, period.

hybrideel

Bench
i'm guessing tommy is just a bit excited that england won a few cricket games. i see you haven't updated your sig with last nights result you tosser.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Tommy Smith said:

Go back home to England Tommy. You won't be missed.

Broncodroid

Juniors

Classy stuff...

Sorry guys, on a side note:

Tommy Smith...feel free to update your signature tomorrow. Here is a bit of help:

Australia 267 defeated the Poms 209-9, reminding them who remains and has been the premiere cricketing nation for the last decade. Andrew Symonds, still hungover, top scored with 73 from 81 balls. Brett Lee was unleashed and took 2 for 27 off 10 overs looking every bit the menacing quick we all know and love....(you can fill in the rest).

Tommy Smith

Referee
El Diablo said:
Go back home to England Tommy. You won't be missed.
Ooh, you broke my heart.

Btw, i think i've set a new record. Most fish reeled in, in one thread. I've caught about 5/6 Eels fans!

shadow grinder

First Grade
Broncodroid said:
Tommy Smith...feel free to update your signature tomorrow. Here is a bit of help:

Australia 267 defeated the Poms 209-9, reminding them who remains and has been the premiere cricketing nation for the last decade. Andrew Symonds, still hungover, top scored with 73 from 81 balls. Brett Lee was unleashed and took 2 for 27 off 10 overs looking every bit the menacing quick we all know and love....(you can fill in the rest).

whats that got to do with anything? on topic>