What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross is a Toss

mickdo

Coach
melon.... said:
Juyst look at 10 photo stills every round from teh NRL and you see players getting "Eye Gouged" in tackles. The still looks damning...the real-time replay looks like a half cocked grapple that lasted 1 second and unlike Boyd, Cross did not rake the eye.
And if Parra fsail to lodge a complaint, Cross will be charged with a grapple tackle, nothing more, and fair enough too.
Ok then, how about you find 10 for us from last round then...

Mr Saab

Referee
the eels and morrison have produced a letter to the NRL judiciary regarding the incident with Cross....there WILL be action taken!
Congrats to Glenn for doing this!

Freak

Juniors
I actually had a bit of time for Ryan Cross before this incident. I always thought he was a bit of a love Oh, but I just thought that come with the territory of being a Rooster and all, and I could live with it.

Unfortunately I have witnessed what I believe to be the lowest, sickest, and most disgusting thing to happen on a football field. f**k the judiciary suspending him, the bloody Roosters should be tearing up his contract. Who wants a grub like that anywhere near your club.

I wonder how he would have fealt if GM had lost his eyesight??

As for Jason, well I guess he will fit right into SuperLeague!!

skeepe

Immortal
The Business said:
According to the NRL site he hasn't been charged. Correct me if I'm wrong.

With pleasure.

NRL.com said:
Ryan Cross, Roosters
Charged with contrary conduct on the Eels' Glenn Morrison.
*This case has been referred to the judiciary.

Looks like quite a lengthy suspension coming up.

melon....

Coach
What's teh difference between Adrian Morley and Brent Kite? One knee lifts every week and the other's name is Adrian.

Its called teh NRL comp leveller.

menai_dogs

Juniors
melon.... said:
What's teh difference between Adrian Morley and Brent Kite? One knee lifts every week and the other's name is Adrian.

Its called teh NRL comp leveller.

mate ur just a loser, u and the roosters make a great couple...

eloquentEEL

First Grade
lucky he didn't get pinned for the 2nd knee lift on Burt, or his attempted coat hanger on Burt for that matter, which has slipped under the radar because it didn't connect properly.

the sweet irony will be when Ricky asks Morely to go in as a character reference to try to get Hindy off so that he can play Origin.