What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
We are lucky to get city rail to trains to Olympic park when games are on

Nrl just needs to lobby govt for major event status for all games @ anz

All RU and AFL games at ANZ get it

CC_Roosters

First Grade
26,737 announced.

i guess when the camera stand fills out it makes a big difference. So good effort doggies fans!

Jason Maher

Immortal
Slightly OT but what does it take to get free public transport for matches like at major events (inc. GF, big finals)?? Can/should the NRL insist that all games at ANZ and the SFS get free public transport. Would the incentive even make a difference to crowds? Maybe more relevant to families if they don't have to sit in a car for an hour after the game and don't get hit in the pocket for taking the train to the game

It's stupid. Every game in South East Queensland (League, Union, AFL, Soccer, Cricket) includes free travel on the Translink network with your match ticket. This covers everywhere from Murwillumbah to Gympie, and West to Toowoomba.

Von

Juniors
200K....great start to the season.

Wests Tigers crowd numbers tonight look disappointing as well as their membership numbers.

It might be a myth Wests/Balmain are so popular....their fans continue to support my theory.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Well Done to the Dogs fans...The Western Side is definitely packed and i reckon it was only at about 22K at Kick Off, but they kept streaming through.

Raiderdave

First Grade
200K....great start to the season.

Wests Tigers crowd numbers tonight look disappointing as well as their membership numbers.

It might be a myth Wests/Balmain are so popular....their fans continue to support my theory.

it was a bulldogs home game :?

I reckon there was about 6 to 8K tigers fans there .. thats not too shabby for an away game

you won't get a seat at Leichardt this sat
they'll be 20K there against the warriors ..............

Billythekid

First Grade
Good crowd for a Monday night. I think the dogs are going to average over 20K pretty damn easy.

Great effort to break the 200K barrier!

Congralutions to everyone who went to the first week of games we broke the 200k mark. In particular to the Dogs, Tigers, and any nuetreals who turn up tonight to get us over the line. A bright future for NRL 2011.I be contributing next week by heading to the Cowboys's first home game of the season. Every person counts.

dgsfan

Juniors
Fantastic effort! This game should have been on Sunday. Imagine the crowd that could have been.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Congrats NRL fans, on contributing to the biggest attendance round in the history of rugby league

25150 average at the moment let's keep it going

Get to a game take your mates next weekend

CC_Roosters

First Grade
We will find out this W/E, Souths v Bulldogs Sunday arvo. :D

Do they still have the scheme were away members get the game as part of their package and its reciprocated for souths?

Easily 30k on the back of the dogs win, anything on top of that depends on what mood souths fans are in with the injuries and all.

docbrown

Coach
Smashed the old record! Well done!

On a similar note, I read the other day the Bulldogs CEO was very confident of having membership numbers over 20,000 by 2013.

Our game has a massive potential and I think the signs are there that it is going to be fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.