What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgsfan

Juniors
Dogs and tigs are always top in Sydney. They just didn't contribute very much tonight. Great effort Bulldogs.

Saint Doc

Coach
So round 2 will potentially see (optimistic)

Parra/panthers 20k
Raiders/broncos 20k
Storm/titans 15k
Tigers/warriors 20k
Cowboys/knights 15k
Rabbits/dogs 35k
Roosters/eagles 15k
Sharks/dragons 20k

Would see an average of 20k!

Here's hoping 

PaulyTom

Juniors
Great work Dogs fans, the NRL and all the new members and fans that attended a game this weekend.

The NRL's membership drive is going from strength to strength each season.

Next season 20,000 will be the new barrier to crack for 3-4 clubs and the rest will aim to hit 10,000 each.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Fantastic crowd tonight, good coverage. Good to see the 'Dogs filling the space that's normally embarrasingly bare with advertising too, helps the visual I guess.

Moffo

Referee
i turned up tonight (second game of the weekend!) about 20 minutes late (bloody work) and there were still streams of people waiting outside for tickets. 7pm kick-offs on a monday night is tough work, especially when you're coming out from the city

there were loads of people on the non tv side, i actually thought there might have been closer to 30k there. anyway, great crowd

has a monday night game ever got more then 26k?

Moffo

Referee
i turned up tonight (second game of the weekend!) about 20 minutes late (bloody work) and there were still streams of people waiting outside for tickets. 7pm kick-offs on a monday night is tough work, especially when you're coming out from the city

there were loads of people on the non tv side, i actually thought there might have been closer to 30k there. anyway, great crowd

Chook Norris

First Grade

broncos i guess, and an Easter Monday game between Dogs and Souths got early-mid 30ks iirc 3 years ago~

im sure there were a few monday night games previously that also got very good crowds

manoj p

Juniors
broncos i guess, and an Easter Monday game between Dogs and Souths got early-mid 30ks iirc 3 years ago~

im sure there were a few monday night games previously that also got very good crowds

There has been 31,000 for Fox's Monday night since it kicked off.

And a crowd of 35,000 for a game years ago when MNF was introduced (at SFS for Chooks of all teams from memory).

WaznTheGreat

Referee
If the Doggies and Eels can win at least 3 of there first 5 games then they will get 40k in there round 6 clash

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's not the biggest MNF crowd but it's definitely in the top 5.

blukablu

Juniors
Do they still have the scheme were away members get the game as part of their package and its reciprocated for souths?

Easily 30k on the back of the dogs win, anything on top of that depends on what mood souths fans are in with the injuries and all.

Yep.

Should be a minimum crowd of 25,000 for both games. Hopefully they can get 30-35,000+ for Sunday.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sydney has the world famous opera house, Melbourne has a horse race which is unknown outside of our shores...
Sorry can't agree with this, as much as i hate Victorians the Melbourne Cup is one of the biggest horse races in the world. Horses from all around the world now come to compete for the richest handicap race in the world.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
So round 2 will potentially see (optimistic)

Parra/panthers 20k
Raiders/broncos 20k
Storm/titans 15k
Tigers/warriors 20k
Cowboys/knights 15k
Rabbits/dogs 35k
Roosters/eagles 15k
Sharks/dragons 20k

Would see an average of 20k!

Here's hoping 

Sharks getting 20k on a monday night? did you mean 2k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts