What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bench
Latest PAX number from the Bulldogs forum is... 26518 from this morning.

If we can sell a couple more between now and around 4ish, + ANZ members... + Junior passes (Obviously) and walk up (Which could be higher then normal given the weather and parents going with kids who have junior passes)... I'm predicting around 35-37K.

H.H

Juniors
They should get 40k. 13k turned up for that Manly semi against the Cowboys last year, so at worst can we expect that same 13k to turn up tonight?

Sureley the Dogs will have 30k there?

Also, there was blurb in the SMH that only 1,500 tickets left for the Raiders...once they are gone, they'll release another 2k standing room only tickets. Looking good for a sellout there.

juro

Bench
A guy at work is a big Manly fan but he says it is too hard for him to go. Pain for him to go home from the city to Manly then get to the game on time. Then started whinging about how long it would take him to get home. Basically, if it's not a Brookvale, he's not going...

Valheru

Coach
A guy at work is a big Manly fan but he says it is too hard for him to go. Pain for him to go home from the city to Manly then get to the game on time. Then started whinging about how long it would take him to get home. Basically, if it's not a Brookvale, he's not going...

IMO all Manly games shuld be at brookvale regardless of who the home team is. Finals included.

beave

Coach
Where is the standing area at Bruce??? Is that the walkway between the terrace and grandstand on the western side?

skeepe

Immortal
I stand by what I said. Anything less than 50k tonight will be an utter failure.

It's the only final in Sydney. Surely there are 50k league fans in Sydney who want to watch a final?

ouwet

Bench
I stand by what I said. Anything less than 50k tonight will be an utter failure.

It's the only final in Sydney. Surely there are 50k league fans in Sydney who want to watch a final?

It's going to be a failure then!! Last year St George V Wests Tigers final didn't get 50,000 (1st week)... Manly fans don't travel in the numbers that St George Or Wests fans do, it'll be up to Bulldog supporters, can't see more then 40,000.

lockyno1

Post Whore

Friday night, windy and beer prices through the roof, there is 3 reasons why you won't go. Most people can't afford 3 games and as this is not a sudden death game they will save the money for next week

Chook Norris

First Grade
They should get 40k. 13k turned up for that Manly semi against the Cowboys last year, so at worst can we expect that same 13k to turn up tonight?

what on earth makes you think that?

ftr, imo, Dogs will scrape 30k tonight and not much more

ManlyMania

Juniors

fair enough - im in the same boat - i dont care what anyone says it is a friday night and that journey isnt the easiest especially if driving i can totally understand watching it live on the box.

lockyno1

Post Whore
fair enough - im in the same boat - i dont care what anyone says it is a friday night and that journey isnt the easiest especially if driving i can totally understand watching it live on the box.

Fair enough as well, Friday night is great for TV but an absolute dogs breakfast for normal people to get to.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Where is the standing area at Bruce??? Is that the walkway between the terrace and grandstand on the western side?

There's a large walkway all the way around that separates the inner-bowl from the Grandstands.

The standing room is the areas in front of both Grandstands.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
How is the crowd looking? or maybe coverage hasnt started yet, i am in UK so not sure. CCT said it would come in under the parra v dragons game. Anything under 45 is disappointing IMO, i would have thought they would have flooded FTA and other mediums with adverts for this game being the first and only final in sydney this week.

I also noticed the pride of brisbane produced another shocker of a crowd for the retirement of a legend

Status
Not open for further replies.