What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Your seriously complaining about Sydney crowds, I mean I could half take what your saying if your team was knocking back supporters at the gate

derpy derp :roll:

I'm not going to post it all again for your benefit .. but heres a tip
read the last few pages instead of one post on the last page .. so you get some background before hand .. K ;-)

Cletus

First Grade
That's over 1000 in less than an hour. I think it should be 40000 plus. It's not like it will sell out.

Kirky

Juniors
If the following occurs:
Dogs beat Manly & Storm beat Souths in the qualifying finals
Souths and Manly win Semis

Will give us in the prelims:
Dogs v Souths @ ANZ - 83k sellout
Melbourne v Manly @ Etihad - 45k minimum considering the history.

Would they play the Prelim at Etihad? Last year's prelim was at AAMI IIRC.

azza29

Juniors
Would they play the Prelim at Etihad? Last year's prelim was at AAMI IIRC.

Hopefully it will be back at AAMI - a sellout there would be way better than 35k at Etihad.

And ideally the NRL will schedule any non-NSW finals on the Saturday, to give opposition fans an opportunity to travel down.

beave

Coach
down to single seats in all the stands up here

correction- the unlicensed stand has multiples available but they are all in row U and upwards which i think the 3rd last row of that bay.

I'd say if it doesn't sell out on the night it will go damn close, disappointing the house full sign hasn't gone up already but I guess it's a sign of the economic times up here.

beave

Coach
I know mate, it breaks my heart seeing apathy being shown when we finally got a competitive team, all those years we had packed houses for a bunch of nuff nuffs running around like geniuss trying to f**k a door knob, just blows my mind.

Oh well, I will be there with bells on, fingers crossed it sells out on the night.

ouwet

Bench
They should change #bringthenoise to #bring15friends

LOL true that!!! I read on twitter ticket sales picked up and they're expecting 30K+... FFS what a shocker!!! If this game gets under 40,000 I'll be really disappointed. Bulldogs should be taking 40,000 fans alone:x

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The marketing has still been a bit quiet IMO.

We need big ticket offers for these sorts of events, there's no reason we can't fill the lower bowl for events like this!

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Cowboys are like Newcastle two years ago.

Good solid base but some dis illusioned / inactive fans

We have to admit the 2 teams who have shown great growth are dogs and Newcastle

And sorry to say it but they have done it on price

They made the tix cheaper accross the board

In a tough financial climate. It's the only real thing that works

Cletus

First Grade
:lol: We set our sights high, 40,000 you guys are happy with 4,000 turning up... Enough said;-):D

The excuses just keep coming from Dogs fans. Booooooooo!!!!

I'd be shocked if 40,000 don't turn up though, its a dream matchup for both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts