What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Looks poor IMO. The ends are barely occupied which tells me <25 at the moment i nthe ground, might fill up to 30-35 by kickoff. The fans really do let down the sport at times

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Its an even more embarrassing crowd when you flick the channel to see a nearly full MCG in a windy wet Melbourne.

user_nat

Coach
I wonder how much impact the new finals system has on matches like this. Both teams are getting another home game. It's not terrible anyhow. Sounds good.

Not expecting much from Melbourne either.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
We always struggle week 1 of finals

We make 10000+ people buy tickets who haven't had to all year

I would charge $30 more for S tix. And if you get a home semi your ticket is free

If your team misses out u get a refund

Panfas

Juniors
There is no one up on level 6. Cat A looks more full compared to last week, its as good as full. One end is almost full while the other is quite sparce, just like last week. Corporates/members look quite full. I think it could give 40k a nudge, but it is hard to tell

Looks great on TV apart from one of the ends

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
It's better than we think. It's not 40

It will be 36 at most

And as long as 600000 people are watching in Sydney

The nrl and nine won't give a flying

skot

Juniors
Even if it is 40000 ..that's a poor turn out for the only Semi Final in Sydney this weekend between not only 2 Sydney teams but also the Minor Premiers v 2011 Premiers. That a miserly 20000 per club.

Not good enough Sydney.

DIOGENES

Juniors
Just a reminder that St merge and manly got 15K in the first week of record year 2010. For anon elimination final its OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.