What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
If the crowd in Perth tonight is any indication of support there, then come on the Pirates

First game in three years we have had a decent ko time and decent weather. Shows the potential of Perth, Pirates for 2015!

rabbit0h8

Juniors
only 8102 for the GWS game tonight so the dogs game next door almost doubled it and the Perth game in AFL territory looks like it will get considerably more

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I dont care for comparisons on crowds with the afl. Very surprised at the gws crowd, given they played collingwood, i tuned in for a few minutes and i think the cheers for a collingwood goal where as loud as those for giants so probably 4-5k of those only where giants supporters. Plastic club plastic ex-pat supporters

Rabbit0h8 the bunnies v tigers better get 25k+ tomorrow or its shameful

Perth Red

Post Whore
I dont care for comparisons on crowds with the afl. Very surprised at the gws crowd, given they played collingwood, i tuned in for a few minutes and i think the cheers for a collingwood goal where as loud as those for giants so probably 4-5k of those only where giants supporters. Plastic club plastic ex-pat supporters

Rabbit0h8 the bunnies v tigers better get 25k+ tomorrow or its shameful

Why not, let's enjoy it when we can!
Afl expansion area 8k v nrl potential expansion area 20k. Oh yeh!

rooster25

Juniors
Great crowd in perth tonight. It would be great if they got an NRL team they which they deserve and also gives RL a national game it deserves.

I cannot belive people are rubbishing Easts crowd against the Titans. Yes it was a terrible look however what do you expect with the year the club has had and hopefully this will wake the club up as many supporters are hoping.

I was one of the stupid 8000 to go last night and i do not blame any roosters fan for not showing up afterwatching that rubbish once again.The club has won 2 games since round 6.. Yes 2 games, the club is a shambles at the moment. Its not about the fans deserting the club in this terrible time, it is more a case of the fans not happy with the way the team and club is heading and want changes ASAP. supporters should always support there team however do you really blame people for not showing up after the rubbish brian smith has put us through the last two years?

a poor form by the Sharks tonight with their crowd numbers.

Perth numbers are great. Another reason why there should be a Perth team in the competition

Status
Not open for further replies.