What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Swanson

Juniors
Great crowd in Perth. Haven't looked at any highlights yet, but I take it there would've been a heap of Kiwis in attendance?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Highest regular season crowd for the Bulldogs against Cowboys. That's an improvement in my book.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Watched some on 7mate, Very small crowd in a stunning stadium. Who paid for that?

Most fans in black ..... Collingwood fans?
There's more Collingwood fans living in Sydney than GWS fans. Then you have the fans that travel from Melbourne to see them. Noone goes to GWS games to watch GWS.

Raiderdave

First Grade
crowds for rnd 21 so far

11,477 Dragons V Storm...... poor
8,134 Roosters V Titans .... poor
15,650 Dogs V Cowboys .... nothing special
7,878 Sharks V Panthers .... woeful
20,095 Manly V Warriors ( perth) excellent

I suspect the crowd at Canberra won't be anything to write home about this arvo

lets hope we can get 2 near 30K crowds to ANZ & Suncorp ova the next few days to salvage the round.

DIOGENES

Juniors
Looking at the crowds for August 8 - August 24 2008 (the Beijing olympics) there was a drop of about 1500 on the match average for the year

VictoryFC

Bench
Massive crowd at ANZ. Has to be atleast 28k+ or I'm not there...alot of Souths fans aswell

If thats not 30k+ then that ground doesnt hold 80k. Great crowd, vibrant atmosphere.

Looking at the crowds for August 8 - August 24 2008 (the Beijing olympics) there was a drop of about 1500 on the match average for the year

Beijing was in our timezone though, which makes it worse. Day matches shouldn't have this issue this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts