What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddyboy

First Grade
So looks like Paramatta Stadium is sold out for round 26 already. Nice

It's a shame Newcastle might not be playing for a finals spot, because Hunter Stadium probably could of sold out too. Brisbane should get 30k+, Tigers last home game at Leichardt, normally draw well against Melbourne, playing for the 8 too and Paramatta already sold out.

the last one will be the big winner

Shame that the nugget's have moved the game from a packed out stadium which would of been great live and come great on telly to the f**king ANZ.

Frailty

First Grade
Not advertised well (and I'm a sharks fan), but AAMI park is 2 for the price of 1 on GA tickets for Mondays game.

Will save me money, but the promotion of it has been shit again.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Not advertised well (and I'm a sharks fan), but AAMI park is 2 for the price of 1 on GA tickets for Mondays game.

Will save me money, but the promotion of it has been shit again.

Hopefully will change next year with lots of contra advertising, though most of it will be on GEM I suppose, so you won't see heaps of ads just cause of the channel (I am taking how the Swans are advertised in Sydney as a guide).

skeepe

Immortal
Crowd will be down tonight in Canberra me thinks. It's only 6.8 deg's there at the moment!

Suity

The "apparent temperature" is -1... Oh and it's been raining all day.

Not the worst weather we've had for footy this year, but certainly not the best either.

well lets see skeepe.

there was round one, where we needed an ark.
round 4 or whatever against the cows was not too bad.
then the tigers game was f**king attrocious.
sharks came to town on anzac weekend, it was cold but clear.
last week was pretty bloody cold. but clear.

they are the games ive been to this year. id say todays wether being wet and cold and windy would be right up there with the worst.

glad ive got a concert to go to

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
well lets see skeepe.

there was round one, where we needed an ark.
round 4 or whatever against the cows was not too bad.
then the tigers game was f**king attrocious.
sharks came to town on anzac weekend, it was cold but clear.
last week was pretty bloody cold. but clear.

they are the games ive been to this year. id say todays wether being wet and cold and windy would be right up there with the worst.

glad ive got a concert to go to

Going to see Frenzal? Wouldn't mind, but up against the Raiders they had no chance.

And yeah, Storm and Tigers games were worse. Looks like the rain might even be clearing.

Billythekid

First Grade
Manly V Broncos 15K

Looks spot on. Will probably be a bit less (can they even fit 15K anymore???).

Raiders V Dogs 15K

Looks very optimistic to me especially after what you guys have said about the weather.

Dragons V Warriors 8K

Would be pretty embarrasing if true. If they only pull 8K i'd consider that close to if not the worst crowd of the year.

Penrith V Titans 7K

I'm expecting about that. Goulds got a lot of work ahead of him.

Cowboys V Knights 15K

Agreed. Would like to see the cowboys back to drawing a few more with this form but it seems unlikely.

Souths V Parra 20K

This should be the bare minimum for a match like this really. Would like to hope for more but won't expect it.

Roosters V Tigers 12K

It really is embarrasing that 2 sydney sides facing each other could struggle to pull 10K. Having said that i expect about the same.

Storm V Sharks 9K

Hard to tell. We tend to do better than other clubs on monday night and there is that 2 for 1 thing going on. Still as mentioned the game has barely been advertised again, the storm and the NRL need to pick up their game down there.

Perth Red

Post Whore
But Rabs kept telling us how good a crowd it was and how the fans had come out in force. Was he at the game?

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
It's awesome that Manly has a team while Gosford doesn't... Who cares about crowds or money or sponsorship, as long as the pigeons can play in front of three effeminate fans in tight-fitting ladies jerseys.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeh I'm chuffed 20,000 crowds can't watch the game in Perth whilst we throw money at unsustainable clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.