What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Swanson

Juniors
Bad weather in SEQ today. Not heavy rain by any stretch of the imagination, but consistent showers. That'll ensure the fical Gold Coasters won't give the Titans the 20k they're supposedly hoping for.

M2D2

Bench
Perhaps. But I'd back even Timmah to come up with an insult a little bit more creative than "geniused".
Maybe if my first priority was to insult the guy i would have used something more creative.
Im simply bringing to light the stupidity of some people when it comes to certain unrealistic thoughts in this thread. Timmah is just a drop of many.

Ron Swanson

Juniors
Massive exaggerations I see. People seem to want the Titans to be a disaster now. There's at least 12k there and if this was a match in Sydney with the same weather, you'd have 7k at best.

Last edited:

DC_fan

Coach
Massive exaggerations I see. People seem to want the Titans to be a disaster now. There's at least 12k there and if this was a match in Sydney with the same weather, you'd have 7k at best.

No doubt the weather and the unusual kickoff time has kept a few hundred away. It can be difficult to tell watching on TV, but my guess would be around the 9,000 mark.

baldie

Juniors
for it to be 12k the stadium needs to be 40% full. There is no way you can tell me that 40% of the ground has people in it. The majority of bays have 0 people in it.

Last edited:

Ron Swanson

Juniors
I predicted 12k and that's what it was. I think because Titans crowds have always been 16k+ people think it looks empty because we've never seen it that way before.

Look at Canberra stadium. The Raiders are masters of the 12k crowds and this crowd looked very similar to that in a similar sized stadium. I.E. Very little people at the ends and 60% full on the sides.

BDR

First Grade
Not looking good in Townsville either, I'll be very surprised if it's 5 figures

baldie

Juniors
I predicted 12k and that's what it was. I think because Titans crowds have always been 16k+ people think it looks empty because we've never seen it that way before.

Look at Canberra stadium. The Raiders are masters of the 12k crowds and this crowd looked very similar to that in a similar sized stadium. I.E. Very little people at the ends and 60% full on the sides.

except it was only about 25% on the sides, about 6k there tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts