What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleary89

Coach
How many SFS members are there? I'm an SCG member, and from memory it was like 10k or something redic for membership to both. Can you just get an SFS membership?

bmwpower

Juniors
it is a Home game for the dragons, and all 20000 or so members are entitled to use there membership. are those included in the figures?

rooster25

Juniors
it is a Home game for the dragons, and all 20000 or so members are entitled to use there membership. are those included in the figures?

The dragons do not have 20 000 "ticketed" members. Yes it is a dragons home game and that is why Roosters ticketed members cannot use there season passes, however Only ticketed dragon members have passes, not all members.

electros

Juniors
The dragons do not have 20 000 "ticketed" members. Yes it is a dragons home game and that is why Roosters ticketed members cannot use there season passes, however Only ticketed dragon members have passes, not all members.

True, and not even all ticketed Dragons members (those with a Wollongong 6 game package don't get access to the ANZAC Day clash).

oval

Juniors
what .. you're expecting 29K dogs fans there ?

cos you'll only get 1K manly fans to travel
they only seem to be able to find homebush on Grand Final day

:lol::lol::lol:

We all know Manly fans don't like to travel.

And I understand that the Dogs are trying to promote this game and cause some niggle (the T-shirts), so maybe there will be some more interest generated, slightly driving up crowd numbers.

But there is also a section of Manly supporters who usually would attend this game but will not attend this Friday out of spite for the Greenburg run club. They will be wondering why they should give their money to the club who is doing it's best to pillage the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.

Personally I doubt this kind of boycott would effect the Dogs in any meaningful way, so I hope that Manly fans get off their butts and travel to the game en mass, and give the mighty Sea Eagles the vocal support they deserve.

ByRd

First Grade
A boycott by about 50 Manly fans that usually travel away from Brookie, sure making a statement there. Get out there if you can and support YOUR team if you are a Manly fan. Seriously, its a joke that they are "protesting" no one will even notice anything. Get out there!!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs fans should be out in force for this - hopefully Manly fans will be too.

What the ANZAC estimates don't take into account is the take up on the free entry for servicemen and women etc... at least 1-2k there on top of the crowd.

I'd guess around 35-40k.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Dragons V Roosters 38k
Storm V Warriors 25k
Bulldogs V Manly 27k
Broncos V Titans 43k
Souths V Cowboys 13k
Canberra V Sharkies 11k
Parra V Tigers 16k
Knights V Penrith 19k

Overall not to far off the much vaunted 200k cumulative total for a round of footy. If the Broncos dont crack 40k its a disgrace, although i think they will with the titans coming off a good win and the scum sitting pretty in 2nd.

jimmee007

Juniors
dragons website says junior passes wont be accepted as there have been over 30,000 tickets sold by 2 pm tuesday and also the need to allow ex services men and women.

dragons__

Juniors
dragons website says junior passes wont be accepted as there have been over 30,000 tickets sold by 2 pm tuesday and also the need to allow ex services men and women.

we should get close to 40k then.. a few thousand walk ups, service men/women and pre-sold tickets on top of the current figure should just about do it

my prediction: 38,793

Frailty

First Grade
Storm-Warriors game could struggle.

Been raining all day today with a max of 15 with the same predicted for tomorrow.
By kick off the temperature will like be 10-12 degrees.

azza29

Juniors
Storm-Warriors game could struggle.

Been raining all day today with a max of 15 with the same predicted for tomorrow.
By kick off the temperature will like be 10-12 degrees.

Melbourne crowds are less fickle when it comes to weather :D

And 99% of seats are under cover at AAMI Park, so shouldn't have too much of an impact.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Dragons V Roosters 34k
Storm V Warriors 22k
Bulldogs V Manly 25k
Broncos V Titans 43k
Souths V Cowboys 13k
Canberra V Sharkies 11k
Parra V Tigers 16k
Knights V Penrith 17k

Status
Not open for further replies.