What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billythekid

First Grade
25K would be a great result. Hopefully it's a good game/atmosphere to encourage them to come back. Also is the game going to be on FTA? This is the sort of game we need to showcase to attract new fans.

seanoff

Juniors
Just seen them - paper quotes 14912 for the Storm/Dogs (looks to be a simple typo).

10,758 is the Darwin crowd in the Tele today, when it was quoted as 10,008 on NRLstats.com and even News Ltd's Sunday rags had the 10,008 figure.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...klustre-roosters/story-e6frfgbo-1226326548147

The only other place I can see 10,758 is The Australian.

the extra 700 were corporates who were not on the standard tickets and didn't go thru the turnstiles.

doggzfan4lyf

Juniors
Canterbury's last 3 matches against Manly at ANZ have drawn 19k, 19k and 20k. With the build up to the game and some good promotion hopefully the crowd nudges 30k

Raiderdave

First Grade
Canterbury's last 3 matches against Manly at ANZ have drawn 19k, 19k and 20k. With the build up to the game and some good promotion hopefully the crowd nudges 30k

what .. you're expecting 29K dogs fans there ?

cos you'll only get 1K manly fans to travel
they only seem to be able to find homebush on Grand Final day

:lol::lol::lol:

CC_Roosters

First Grade

I hope it does and is the type of game that should be 30K+. But i still dont think it will.

THis could be the prime candidate to test the match of the round thing, with a lot marketing from HQ and the clubs etc..... to see how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts