What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to http://www.northernpride.com.au/barlow-park/ Barlow Parks capacity is approx 15,000.

I was there when they had the ground record of 17k (from memory) for a preseason game between the Cowboys and the Storm in 2005.

BF1BNiorNWpsDiSt4mHM7KvPBe6PAH82m1T9N4-1CXQ

The grandstand, for reference, was behind us.

Diesel

Referee
Crowds are poor. I was thinking during the game that most Friday night games pre-Super League were close to sell outs and now we get sub 10K crowds..

There should be one Friday night game to make it more of an event.

Certain teams don't draw well on certain days, next season the NRL and their fancy draw software needs to sort this out. An example is Roosters shouldn't have home games on Sundays, but Manly should. Canberra should be afternoon games from April, NQ shouldn't play home games until after the wet season finishes and during long weekends the Monday game should be an arvo game.

Last edited:

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Game from Wollongong has just come on

Atmosphere effect on my lounge room -100%

It nearly physically hurts my eyes to watch a game in front of such a sparce hill

When you can see kids playing footy on the hill in the background, does someone at the nrl think to themselves " are we really a top level sport in this country "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts