What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Dogs v Eels should be a cracker on Thursday...should really break 30k but without barba, kasiano, pritchard, graham and being on a Thurs night will see some people stay away...

Shame the warriors played so badly...that shoulda been looking at 30k + as well but I think they will struggle to even get 20k.

I think both will still get to 30K +

Parra fans will be pretty keen to see their mob go to 2-0 at the expense of their arch rivals

And a lot of tickets for Auckland would have been pre sold so people will still get out for a look at SBW

one would hope a big crowd turns out in Townsville too for what should be a belter of a game up there.

azza29

Juniors
Melbourne Storm v St George Illawarra Dragons at AAMI Park.
Crowd: 16,251
Very hot day in Melbourne may have kept a few away but overall a solid crowd that was par for this match up.

Wasn't just warm but humid too, the stadium was a sauna by the end of the match. If we can average 15k+ this year that would be a great result. GA areas were probably about 80% full - always a positive sign that the casual fans are turning up.

Good of David Smith to make the trip down to present the trophies to the supporters, he received a much warmer reception than Gallop could have hoped for!

Raiderdave

First Grade
Rnd 2 crowds
all based on dry conditions of course

Thurs
Dogs V Parra ..... 32K
Fri
Dragons V Brisb ..... 15K
Sat
Warr V Roost ..... 30K
Cows V Storm .... 20K
Sun
Titans V Raiders .... 12K
Tigers V Penrith .... 15K
Manly V Newc ...... 15K
Mon
Souths V Sharks .... 15K

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
ahhhhhhhhhhh

Raiders 10K out of 350K people
Broncos 30K out of 2 Million

I know Qlders are dumb as
but even you can work this out can't you ?;-)

you can can't you ?:sarcasm:

Please use perfect punctuation and grammar before referring to Queenslanders as dumb.

With the literacy skills you have, you really fail to nail the punch line.

Idiot.

Last edited:
the Broncos wouldn't qualify for either

line up every Dragons or Parramatta , hell Souths .. Dogs & maybe the Tigers too
all of their fans from across the land
& they'd out number Brisbanes mob..... & quite easily as well.;-)

You've misquoted me and thus replied to something I didn't say.

And anyway, I said that the Broncs have the most supporters. You've countered that by saying that it would take a whole lot of other teams' supporters combined to outnumber Brisbane's.

Backs up my point completely. Nice one, Dave.

I know Qlders are dumb as
but even you can work this out can't you ?;-)

you can can't you ?:sarcasm:

I'll leave this comment to stand by itself.

t-ba

Post Whore
Lollerskates @ gramma warz....

In terms of fanbase size, the Dragons win hands down nationally. I used to go to alot of drongos games when I lived in Brissie and when the Saints played the crowd was usually half full of them. They are absolute giants nationally.

I really worry about the Broncos crowds in a lean patch. The Lions and the reds have shown the power of a bandwagon in that city. SoO is pretty much everyones only diehard alingnment there...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.