What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Great crowds in Perth and Newcastle,Sea Eagles,Eels,Titans and Dragons were a disgrace

Last edited:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Excellent crowds today. Good to see Melbourne fans turn out despite being huge outsiders to win.

Next week could be one of the better rounds with Origin stars missing in history. Two ANZ Stadium blockbusters.

Billythekid

First Grade
2 fantastic crowds today. Also whilst the rain probably didn't look bad on tv it was bloody freezing at the ground in newcastle. Great showing for a team fighting for the spoon.

Good crowd at Newy. Mediocre in Melbourne. Maybe 14k?

Almost 17K with basically no away fans whilst missing our best players and basically guaranteed to get lapped. It's a shame the NRL don't get mediocre crowds like that more often.

Edit: Did the storm have a special promotion? That seems like an unusually high crowd.

Last edited:

wests1

Juniors
Great turn out in Melbourne. I was actually surprised with the amount of roosters fans here. My uncle bought me category 1 tickets and it was full of roosters fans on the eastern side. Never been up there before - I thought general admin view was good - category 1 is absolutely amazing. Could still hear the contact from row u on the top tier. It really is an amazing ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts