What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bench
Crowd at the Gold Coast looks deadset about 5k... I'd suspect they'll announce 11-13k

seanoff

Juniors
Not so many on the coast. Quite sparse on the commentary side. Not overly crowded elsewhere either. Most of the crowd along the far sideline. They will announce some number that bears no resemblance to the actual number there.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Someone better give me a good reason why the NRL in their wisdom goes 1 on 1 against the GC Suns! Could have played this game any other time, heck even Sunday afternoon!

Not so many on the coast. Quite sparse on the commentary side. Not overly crowded elsewhere either. Most of the crowd along the far sideline. They will announce some number that bears no resemblance to the actual number there.

They are in a bind because the AFL team draws 3k and posts 20k and then people like buzz talk about how AFL is outdrawimg the Titans without ever questionIng the AFL crowds.

Someone better give me a good reason why the NRL in their wisdom goes 1 on 1 against the GC Suns! Could have played this game any other time, heck even Sunday afternoon!

How many times does it need to be pointed out on the thread that the NRL don't choose the timeslots? Nine and Fox do.

RWB

Bench
Gold Coast are playing tomorrow anyway.

Not that hard to find fixtures online these days... whilst we're on the topic of wisdom.

DC_fan

Coach
Ordinary crowd at Suncorp Stadium for the Union test with plenty of empty seats. A ton of empty seats at Spotless Stadium for the Giants v Bombers game.

The Dragons game at Wollongong obviously won't be bigger then the Union test, but it will be bigger then the AFL.

Jason Maher

Immortal
They've ignored sellouts on the Central Coast for many years So I'd say yes, the NRL certainly are capable of ignoring this.

pHyR3

Juniors
and seen the recently poor crowds at gosford... only poor one at perth was this year in absolutely torrential rain. and from memory they still put up 12k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts